In rehab

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
No I didn't say that at all if you read what I said properly,
I actually said " I'm speaking factually, not sentimentally that is all "
I also said " most other teams songs have nothing to do with football either "
And again I also said I enjoy singing GOSBTS but not at 6,000 mph !

I read what you posted properly, it just didn't make any sense. I don't think you understand what a fact actually constitutes. It is a fact that GOSBTS is the BHA anthem and has been for many, many years. It was chosen due to the link between the RSR and Brighton FC, the fact that many of the soldiers fighting in the RSR were (unsurprisingly) Brighton fans, that some I believe even played for the team. To claim that it has nothing to do with football is frankly ridiculous and adds further strangeness to what was from the very start a shit 'look at me and my one note symphony' thread. Give it up.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I read what you posted properly, it just didn't make any sense. I don't think you understand what a fact actually constitutes. It is a fact that GOSBTS is the BHA anthem and has been for many, many years. It was chosen due to the link between the RSR and Brighton FC, the fact that many of the soldiers fighting in the RSR were (unsurprisingly) Brighton fans, that some I believe even played for the team. To claim that it has nothing to do with football is frankly ridiculous and adds further strangeness to what was from the very start a shit 'look at me and my one note symphony' thread. Give it up.

Oh dear another " only my opinion counts person, lots of them on here recently ha ha " have a good night and a good think.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010

Leave him. He can only manage one liners and crass drivel

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Oh dear another " only my opinion counts person, lots of them on here recently ha ha " have a good night and a good think.

Where have I said that only my opinion counts? You really are losing the plot mate. If it makes you feel better to lump me in with your 'deluded masses' then go for it, but it does make you look a bit hard-of-thinking.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Also, you are happy to take a swipe at other Albion fans by calling them deluded masses.

So, by that token, you dislike most other Albion fans?

I would assume that's correct?

So, stand proud tomorrow lad.

Any goal(s) we score tomorrow must be met with derision I presume?

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
Neither has many many songs in football, they are adaptations. Yet, through the medium of club loyalty and geographical reference are embraced by the fans that sing them and the motto that belies it. Stop being an utter utter cu*t.

What you have actually started is a look at me thread that offers little if not any support to the club other poke at it at a time where it's an easy target.

A process taken up by the small minded and followed by the weak.

You are, by definition, a glory hunter, an animal of the night that is happy to run riot in the thought that your opinion is the truth and you're happy to spread that cancer until it convinces your better side.

Again resulting to childish insult !
You seem to do a lot of that on here name calling.
Never mind you might grow up one day, but I very much doubt it.

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
It's nothing more than a fun poke at some people that refuse to live up to the reality of the situation.
Some people on here take things way to seriously and it's amazing the potential anger management cases that are on here.
It's a Psychiatrists wet dream !
We all have our own opinions but a small minority on this forum tend to think that whatever differing opinion someone has to theirs however big or small that they are right and the other person is wrong.
I'm not saying everything I say is right, it well may not be, but I certainly don't resort to calling people ****ing ***** etc and throw a beer tantrum thinking they don't know who I am I can say what I like.
Like the keyboard warriors do.
It's forum for opinions and discussions among Brighton fans for ****s sake, not a free for all abuse fest as a lot use it for.
And strangely enough it's always the same few people on here that become aggressive and insulting
Funny that isn't it ????
If you don't like others differing opinions and it upsets you to the point of beating fists on a wall , don't come on here stay away.

Codner pharmaceuticals

Jun 17, 2009
Border Country
How about
"You can tell us all
'Cos we wet our pants
At anything quite small"

I think that sums up the general mettle, loyalty and intelligence nicely.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here