Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Song for southampton

LukeOwen

Jun 7, 2011
Hampshire
Just got told by my pompey supporting mate, when they play Southampton at St. Mary's they sing:

They're here, they're there, they're f***ing everywhere, empty seats, empty seats.

And all my plastic saints mates have made the 30min trip down to see west ham..only go when they are playing good teams. Embarrassing.
Probably won't go when we play them, and to scared to go when they play Pompey :lol:

Last edited:

farawaysaint

Oct 1, 2011
And saints have had there biggest EVER attendance today. Didn't get the best on opening day or pompey...somethings wrong with them lot

It was our record attendance by 2 seats ffs :lol: Like you lot we count actual attendance and not with season tickets etc. We've had afew at 99% capacity but there'll always be a couple of fans who don't show up for whatever reason.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Just got told by my pompey supporting mate, when they play Southampton at St. Mary's they sing:

They're here, they're there, they're f***ing everywhere, empty seats, empty seats.

And all my plastic saints mates have made the 30min trip down to see west ham..only go when they are playing good teams. Embarrassing.
Probably won't go when we play them, and to scared to go when they play Pompey :lol:
Your Pompey mate told you that? f***ing hell. They got 11,000 on Saturday, to go with a couple around 13,000. Even against us there were empty seats everywhere.

How any Pompey fan (or Albion fan for that matter) can have a pop at Southampton's gates is beyond me.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Wow was only having a little joke.lol.
U lot just coming out of the game?
Jokes are supposed to be funny. Southampton must be averaging about 26,000 this season, which is miles more than our ground even holds. How is laughing at 4,000 empty home end seats out of 28,000 remotely funny then?

LukeOwen

Jun 7, 2011
Hampshire
Jokes are supposed to be funny. Southampton must be averaging about 26,000 this season, which is miles more than our ground even holds. How is laughing at 4,000 empty home end seats out of 28,000 remotely funny then?

Fair enough, made myself
Look like a dick :(
i live somewhere full of 'saints fans' and it's so annoying that about 10 of them went to man u and the last game of the season(last year)... And they have all gone tonight. Really annoying cos as soon as there Doing something better than us, there all having a go and thinking they are fans. Annoying as a ST holder at Brighton and been going since I was 7 and make the 2hr (ish) car journey every other week.so when I got told about the song thought it deserved to be put on here..maybe not :/

LukeOwen

Jun 7, 2011
Hampshire
It was our record attendance by 2 seats ffs :lol: Like you lot we count actual attendance and not with season tickets etc. We've had afew at 99% capacity but there'll always be a couple of fans who don't show up for whatever reason.

Didn't know it was by 2 seats. Wouldn't of said otherwise. Always amazes me how many people have tickets but can't get to the game, for whatever reasons.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here