Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Song for Knocky?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
We love Knockaert. Anthony Knockaert. We just don't think you understand. Cos you can't stop Knockaert. Anthony Knockaert. He's the best f* cking winger in the land!

We've got Knockaert, Anthony Knockaert. I just don't think you understand. He's Chrissy Hughton's man, he's better than Zidane, we've got Anthony Knockaert!!
This could get confusing as this is already Beram Kayal's chant which I've heard a few times this season, first time was away at Reading.

We've got Kayal,
Beram Kayal,
We just don't think you understand,
He's Brighton's midfield man,
Better than Zidane,
We've got Beram Kayal

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
it was only about five herberts in front of me in Block F.

Up and down like a bloody Jack in the Box, spent most of the match looking around one of them in order to see the game (if only we could bend light), with his permanently outstretched arms, reeking of a heady mix of Fosters, cheap body spray and wee-wee.

if they haven't heard Liverpool fans already singing it, they don't want to know.

Dont be a ****. I know the people you mean, at least they seem to make an effort in what is most of the time a pretty lifeless couple of blocks.

But you carry on slagging off fellow fans who were having a go at getting a bit iof an atmosphere going.

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
Dont be a ****. I know the people you mean, at least they seem to make an effort in what is most of the time a pretty lifeless couple of blocks.

But you carry on slagging off fellow fans who were having a go at getting a bit iof an atmosphere going.
I knew there was going to be some chump who came up with this twaddle.

'They're trying to create an atmosphere...' No they're not. They stand up at random moments with a 'look at me' arms stretched out pose without trying to sing or create an atmosphere. They just stand there with no consideration for anyone else.

Similarly, everyone else can do have a go at creating an atmosphere sitting down - just not them.

humpy

Mar 13, 2006
worthing
To the tune "two by two "
The gallic prince of albion:hurrah hurrah
He came to us from bel-gium : hurrah hurrah
He twists them left , he twists them right
Makes the whole defence look f**king site
He's brigh-ton Hove albion's
Anthony Knock-eart

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I had a little chuckle at the "is this a fire drill" chant aimed at the early leavers in the wsu, probably the loudest chant of the night up there.

SB005

WSU is my home
Jan 12, 2008
Angmering
We've got Knockaert, Anthony Knockaert. I just don't think you understand. He's Chrissy Hughton's man, he's better than Zidane, we've got Anthony Knockaert!!

We've got Knockaert, Anthony Knockaert. I just don't think you understand. He is the best by far, much better than zaha, the best f*****g winger in the land!!!

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Has to be the Bonnie Tyler tune...

Once upon a time I was at Withdean
But now I'm always at Falmer
And all I want to see
Are the magic tricks of Anthony Knockaert
Once upon a time there was shite in my life
But now there's only class on the park
All I want to see
Are the magic tricks of Anthony Knockaert

Turnaround Brighton, every one of us who love Knockaert
Turnaround Brighton, every one of us who love Knockaert

When we sing the "Turnaround" lyric the whole of the North Stand should turn round on the spot. Turning to the left on the first lyric and then to the right on the second one. It would look incredible.

New Seagull

Sep 27, 2015
I've got one to the tune of "Brighton and hove Albion, we're top of the league" (hopefully we will sing this again towards the end of the season)

He runs on your left
He runs on your right
Anthony knockaert, he'll beat you all night

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I've got one to the tune of "Brighton and hove Albion, we're top of the league" (hopefully we will sing this again towards the end of the season)

He runs on your left
He runs on your right
Anthony knockaert, he'll beat you all night

I like that......easy to remember, could be sung quickly or slowly, with corresponding arm movements too. Maybe 'to' rather than 'on' ? Sounded great directed at Mitchell Johnson in the Ashes tests.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here