Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Song for Ferguson

Sea Cider

Dec 27, 2012
I get the feeling we're going to be singing his name a lot this season! Maybe we could do better than the current one? This was suggested a while ago and I thought it scanned well!

We've got the Ferg
Evan Evan Ferg
Just don't think you understand
He only cost a grand
He's better than Haaland
We've got Evan Ferguson

Sea Cider

Dec 27, 2012
Ps before anyone says it, I've been blessed with a pathetic singing voice despite my best efforts, so won't be starting this myself :D

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
How much was his transfer fee ? I mean, if it was fifteen hundred quid that slightly scuppers things.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I get the feeling we're going to be singing his name a lot this season! Maybe we could do better than the current one? This was suggested a while ago and I thought it scanned well!

We've got the Ferg
Evan Evan Ferg
He only cost a grand
He's better than Haaland
We've got Evan Ferguson
Thanks for coming.
Next please

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
When Irish eyes are smiling
I’ve given you the first line and tune

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I am going to stick my neck out here and say that Ferguson is a better player even now than Murray.
he came on and they hadn’t a clue how to play him. That turn and to curl it against the post was genius

if that Ecuadorian( disrespectful?) who is desperate to leave us is worth £120m. How much is Ferguson worth?

absolute beast of a player.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I am going to stick my neck out here and say that Ferguson is a better player even now than Murray.
he came on and they hadn’t a clue how to play him. That turn and to curl it against the post was genius

if that Ecuadorian( disrespectful?) who is desperate to leave us is worth £120m. How much is Ferguson worth?

At that age muzza was playing at some windswept northern outpost in division 9 wasn't he?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

I think Caceidos is the master in his position. Not sure Fergie is there yet

Sea Cider

Dec 27, 2012

I just cannot believe he is 18. Got to be in with a decent shout of reaching Haaland / Mbappe levels at this rate!

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Evan, we're in Heaven,
The boy scores relentlessly!
Our special Heaven, that's our Evan!
He seems to score seamlessly..........
Evan! Evan, he's our Heaven (repeat a few times)
Evan! Evan! Evan!

.............perhaps I should get my coat.

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Difficult to sing and only “genius” and “leave us” rhymes. Can’t see this catching on in the North Stand, try again.

joydivisionovengloves

Aug 10, 2019
N/E Somerset
To The Pogues ‘Streams of Whiskey’

I am going, I am going,
Where Evan Fergusons scoring
I am going I am going
Where Evan Ferguson’s scoring

One of those ones that goes on and on and then segues into Pogues ‘fiesta’

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

We've got the Ferg
Evan Evan Ferg
He only cost a grand
He's better than Haaland
We've got Evan Ferguson
There seemed to be a perfectly good Fergysong sung yesterday. In West Upper, anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here