Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Somethings wrong!

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Due to injury and distractions we have broken up the two key partnerships at the centre of our midfield and defence in Goldson and Dunk and Stephens and Kayal. That and we are now playing two identical type strikers with no pace in attack

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
Due to injury and distractions we have broken up the two key partnerships at the centre of our midfield and defence in Goldson and Dunk and Stephens and Kayal. That and we are now playing two identical type strikers with no pace in attack

Exactly right

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Hemed was extremely poor today as was the defence Dunk excused. Thought Manu looked ok when he came on and yes that was a foul on him

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
watching the highlights (use the word advisedly) on the concourse - i saw Duffy mouth '**** off' after their second goal - I am pretty sure it wasn't to one of their players

i will be happier when goldson is back and play stephens FFS.

Winstanley tweeted today that normality had returned and it was back to the football. I suggest he might want to get his finger out and find a goal scorer before january.

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park
Would say Judas coming back and then the situation with Dale has caused this unrest. Hughy took a gamble and ****ed it up. 'Stevie Bruce's Blue and White army!'

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Would say Judas coming back and then the situation with Dale has caused this unrest. Hughy took a gamble and ****ed it up. 'Stevie Bruce's Blue and White army!'

Hughton's too nice a bloke. I think the situation with Stephens has shown that. I don't know if he's got it in him too be a real b@st@rd with the players because half of them need a smack in the face.

Steve Bruce? Not that ruddy-faced tool. I'll have some of what you're smoking.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Tried and tested manager that knows what he is doing and can attract players. Unlike the manager we seem to be stuck with who keeps making school boy errors. When is enough? When it's 1 point out of a possibly 12?

Yes you're right, lose the next game it's definitely time to sack the manager.

Some "supporters" we could really do without.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Tried and tested manager that knows what he is doing and can attract players. Unlike the manager we seem to be stuck with who keeps making school boy errors. When is enough? When it's 1 point out of a possibly 12?

Hughton was being, justifiably, hailed as a brilliant manger on here only a couple of weeks ago. And now some of you dicks seem to want him out after a couple of so so results?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Hughton was being, justifiably, hailed as a brilliant manger on here only a couple of weeks ago. And now some of you dicks seem to want him out after a couple of so so results?

You have been on here long enough to know that these reactions are totally normal on NSC

Lose on Tuesday and we'll be in a relegation fight :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here