Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Something to remind you of those balmy 70's summers!

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
How does a thread starting with the wurzles end in a race row? Oh yeah 'cos this board is filling up with prats like you. Take it somewhere else yeah mate.

Parts like me, coming from Laurence Olivier is praise indeed.
As for the racism bit, since when did an observation become racist? Since when did telling the truth become racist?
Remind me again whereabouts in London or any other highly multicultural area do you come from?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Like I said son, piss off to the threads about this stuff. Do you know how ****ing BORING you lot are getting on here? Just shhhhh.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Like I said son, piss off to the threads about this stuff. Do you know how ****ing BORING you lot are getting on here? Just shhhhh.

For you to be condescending to me yuou have to be somebody first, don't worry though as is the norm, your moderator buddy will back you up and get rid of me as soon as you start crying.

Last edited:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I wish I could go back to the seventies. Today I have driven through India, Africa, various Muslim countries and Eastern Europe, where as in the seventies it would have been known as East London.

That's because you would have been using a map instead of a broken sat nav.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Hans , you pull his pants over his head I'll wee on his feet.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I think there should be more migration both ways.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here