Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Something happened today

Beachbum71

Beachbum71
Apr 15, 2011
Shoreham beach
very proud seagull tonight...........proud of players and proud of fans
It was a priviledge to be in that stadium today. I usually sit in WSU but was lucky enough to STAND in the north stand with my son-in-law. It was just like an away match, but taking 19000 fans a long for the ride. The team were magnificent today and the positives far outweighed the negs. We are 2 players away from a top play-off place. Roll on next month.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
A great, great occasion and a privilege to be there. Strange that a 1-0 defeat will probably live in the memory long after wins and draws are forgotten ...

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
The Great Escape reminded me of a great away game London Road or Home Park perhaps about 8 seasons ago. Great atmosphere for all the wrong reasons. Fantastic effort from the players and the fans.

0-0 Vs Plymouth. We had 10 men, and Super Rodney Thomas ran his socks off IIRC. Most intense 0-0 I've ever been to! Think it was about 2000-01 seasons!

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
I had a couple of friends down from London today, they commented on how great we were as fans. They were amazed at how great the acoustics were, didn't stop talking about it over dinner. Fantastic effort from all four stands, as has been said already never have I come away from a defeat feeling so positive, could have even won it in the end?

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
even badly hungover - I can't remember a match which made me more proud to be an albion fan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here