Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Someone needs to take responsibility

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I'm sure Bloom is as pissed off as the fans at the moment........ A question for Mr Barber ... what tilt can you put on season ticket renewals when we appear in danger of dropping through the trapdoor. ... Why hasn't your plan worked this season FFP .... its not very good is it Paul

clungemeister

Jan 11, 2015
I'm sure Bloom is as pissed off as the fans at the moment........ A question for Mr Barber ... what tilt can you put on season ticket renewals when we appear in danger of dropping through the trapdoor. ... Why hasn't your plan worked this season FFP .... its not very good is it Paul

i think that as he isn't a fan so doesn't really give a shyte as long as he fills his critera...we won't get value from him.....end of.

clungemeister

Jan 11, 2015
Absolutely this.
However, if you pick poor players, it matters not what you pay them. They are still going to be poor. :(

mate its 10 to 4 in the morning here ...i am not just winding you up...i'm going to eat my front door in a minute...if we go down i 'll be gutted..as we all will.... all my mates are like ...oo fookin ell like are ya not in ply offs this year.......?? bumcakes

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
mate its 10 to 4 in the morning here ...i am not just winding you up...i'm going to eat my front door in a minute...if we go down i 'll be gutted..as we all will.... all my mates are like ...oo fookin ell like are ya not in ply offs this year.......?? bumcakes

Supporters of BHA have been used to ups and many more downs over the years.

That is what it is. (LED ZEP had a song "Good Times Bad Times")
Take it or leave it I guess.
However TB has put a lot of his own money into the club. He is not looking for an easy profit. His family have supported the Albion probably far longer than you have.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
...and drums

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there

I think you'll find that Paul will spin that into some amazingly positive statement with a free scarf. He'll also fully believe that he's behind all that has been good and the bad is all down to others. Shallow people are like that

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Another 'Blame Game' Thread.

- Just be buddy grateful the club is still in existence.
- We have a lovely modern (debt free) stadium.
- We have a state of the art Football Academy.
- And we're currently sitting out of the relegation places.

It's not all doom & gloom people. We have a decent manager to take us away from the relegation battle.
Keep The Ruddy Faith...!!

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
I'll take responsibility and so will my wife. Does that help?

clungemeister

Jan 11, 2015
Supporters of BHA have been used to ups and many more downs over the years.

That is what it is. (LED ZEP had a song "Good Times Bad Times")
Take it or leave it I guess.
However TB has put a lot of his own money into the club. He is not looking for an easy profit. His family have supported the Albion probably far longer than you have.

well in the cold, hard light of day i come to the realisation that i have only been a Brighton fan for 38 years....i was on about Barber not TB.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
well in the cold, hard light of day i come to the realisation that i have only been a Brighton fan for 38 years....i was on about Barber not TB.

Agree totally about Barber, especially in relation to signing CMS. He's got to go NOW.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It would be good if SOMEONE at the top would hold their hands up and admit it's all been a bit shit this season. :shrug:

A comment on the transfer windows that wasn't claptrap and spin would also be good.

Last edited:

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Another 'Blame Game' Thread.

- Just be buddy grateful the club is still in existence.
- We have a lovely modern (debt free) stadium.
- We have a state of the art Football Academy.
- And we're currently sitting out of the relegation places.

It's not all doom & gloom people. We have a decent manager to take us away from the relegation battle.
Keep The Ruddy Faith...!!

Positive! How very dare you

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
I don't care if it's Bloom or Barber.

Learn from your mistakes!!

1) It's a DISGRACE replacing Ulloa with O'Grady, but you can be forgiven for making a mistake. To then replace him with someone of the calibre of Darren Bent with Leon Best is absolutely shocking.

2) It's a DISGRACE spending MILLIONS on a short League 1 striker who runs about a lot (CMS), only to realise they don't really fit our playing style. It's forgivable though, transfer blunders happen. But to then do it again with a carbon copy in Sam Baldock is piss poor.

That's the reason above all else in my opinion that we're in a relegation scrap. Someone somewhere needs a ****ing slap.

CLOWNS in charge of this club when it comes to on the pitch matters.
You talk about the calibre of players like Bent. He's scored 5 in 6 games since going to derby. All about service supply.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Well Sami was partly responsible and he resigned thankfully ALTHOUGH the club should have pulled the trigger much earlier. I called it in Sept so they should have listened to me. As should NSC but there you go.

Also Burke was sacked (thank god) as he was responsible for our car crash summer.

So bottom line I spose is the two most responsible have now gone.

And Hughton is clearing up the mess.

I am disappointed we didnt go large on a striker tho now ffp is effectively dead and buried and the cost of survival v relegation must be worth a punt.

Yoda

English & European
Blooms fault for employing Hyypia, Burkes fault for signing a number of poor players, Hyppias fault for not being as good at managing as he thought he was and not getting a grasp on the strength of the squad. Both Hyypias and Burkes fault for walking into the start of the season completely unprepared.

I agree with all but this bit. Hyypia had more time to prepare for this season with Burke than Oscar did last season. The only trouble was Burke got rid of most of our best players before Hyypia came in and THEY replaced them with turd.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here