Someone must know who it is....!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

cloud

Jun 12, 2011
Here, there and everywhere
Photo from earlier today

george-lucas-usc-football.jpg

Shouldn't this be in the Illuminati thread?

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Just spoken to my source... He says that he thinks, yes thinks, that something big is happening. There are lots of hush hush chats going on and everyone is a bit on edge at work (He works at the club). He swears that he doesn't know anymore than that and will fill me in as soon as he can.

Other peoples sources will probably find out before he tells me on this one.. He has never fed me any bull before so I have no reason to doubt him. He has given me loads of info in the past which I have kept to myself until it's become common knowledge. He has always been spot on.

Hopefully something will be announced in the next couple of days then. Sorry if that sounds vague but that's all I can get at the mo!

No, not vague at all ....

Big_Unit

Sep 5, 2011
Hove
You always keep it to yourself until its become common knowledge? Imagine if you worked at the Washington Post in the 70s: then we've never have had that brilliant film, the downfall of Nixon, but we would now be living in a post-nuclear war world speaking Russian.

:)

This post is splendid...

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
All these murmurings of a new striker,some one must know who it is!!!!please tell
There's plenty of people on here who woild, but the problem is when someone posts something, and for what ever reason the deal falls through at the last minute, they get no end of grief, so over the years those in the know generally don't bother any more.

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
I really hope it is Beckford. He fits all the clues from people ITK as well.

colleague who is a Leicester fan informs me that Beckford is currently on £45k/week.

either we're going to smash our current wage structure wide open or this isn't going to happen.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Just spoken to my source... He says that he thinks, yes thinks, that something big is happening. There are lots of hush hush chats going on and everyone is a bit on edge at work (He works at the club). He swears that he doesn't know anymore than that and will fill me in as soon as he can.

Other peoples sources will probably find out before he tells me on this one.. He has never fed me any bull before so I have no reason to doubt him. He has given me loads of info in the past which I have kept to myself until it's become common knowledge. He has always been spot on.

Hopefully something will be announced in the next couple of days then. Sorry if that sounds vague but that's all I can get at the mo!

Bruv, you been sleep talking to Gully again?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports