Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Some sort of global conspiracy? (vaccines, emasculation, woke people, the WEF etc.)

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
goethe.jpg

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Put it this way, imagine trying to organise a holiday with 5 of your mates. Bloody nightmare, isn't it? Everyone wants to go somewhere different, do something different when they get there, some want to bring partners, others don't. Some want to fly in different classes.

Now imagine how they could organise something involving thousands of people to all toe the same line without either (a) questioning anything or (b) revealing the truth. It's simply not possible.
I totally see that argument, I almost agree with it. But I think when there is enough money at stake, people can pull some things off. But again, not all things. I don’t believe for second we didn’t land on the moon.
Because of what you say and also because it’s simply not a plausible scenario.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I totally see that argument, I almost agree with it. But I think when there is enough money at stake, people can pull some things off. But again, not all things. I don’t believe for second we didn’t land on the moon.
Because of what you say and also because it’s simply not a plausible scenario.
My answer on the moon landing thing is the Soviets were crawling all over that. If they'd had even an inkling it wasn't real, they'd have happily told everyone who'd listen that that was the case. That they didn't speaks absolute volumes.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
You know who's gone worryingly quiet these days: the Giant Space Lizards.

They're up to something.
this will be the focus of Harry's next book :moo:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
My answer on the moon landing thing is the Soviets were crawling all over that. If they'd had even an inkling it wasn't real, they'd have happily told everyone who'd listen that that was the case. That they didn't speaks absolute volumes.
Agreed

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Put it this way, imagine trying to organise a holiday with 5 of your mates. Bloody nightmare, isn't it? Everyone wants to go somewhere different, do something different when they get there, some want to bring partners, others don't. Some want to fly in different classes.

Now imagine how they could organise something involving thousands of people to all toe the same line without either (a) questioning anything or (b) revealing the truth. It's simply not possible.
Except the truth has been revealed multiple times, hence the thousands of books on the subject published for a couple of hundred years. The whole "lots of people are talking about the conspiracy so why isn't someone talking about the conspiracy?" is one of many flawed arguments repeated over and over... which is a result of mainstreamers lacking any tope of logic when it comes to this question, as it is cognitively uncomfortable that the conspiracy is there for all to see.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
We have a right wing politician in The Netherlands perpetuating this theory. Russia being the saviours of society, vaccines 5G etc. He is at the WEF meeting currently in Davos, telling his followers that he's showing them the truth.

None of them, despite all believing in this theory that they are controlling the world, are questioning why he's there or how he was invited.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Some controlling force decided we're having meat balls for dinner.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Pretty much every intellectual describing the future progress towards the totalitarianism the conspiracy has always been accused of chasing have been spot on and it makes it very very easy to predict the future (not in terms of specific events, but the general steps along the way and to what we're heading).

Most people in the conspiracy sphere would describe it as "evil". I don't see it that way. There's forces conspiring to take us in a certain direction, forces that has been around for several hundred years - maybe longer - but the outcome will be no more "evil" than it is now - just different. In terms of the survival of the species, the process and destination is very sensible.

So, in the conspiracy that I have seen the World Economic Forum are leading it.

Are they the forces or Illuminati that you speak of, who are pushing in a certain direction, or just a public front, or is this a completely different conspiracy altogether?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
And while the virgins are debating who knows more about the conspiracies the real con goes in right under their noses. But they know f*** all about it because instead of reading a number of reliable news sources, they’d rather watch a YouTube video by “Professor” Karactus Bonghead at three in the morning with a spliff and their cock in their hands.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
And while the virgins are debating who knows more about the conspiracies the real con goes in right under their noses. But they know f*** all about it because instead of reading a number of reliable news sources, they’d rather watch a YouTube video by “Professor” Karactus Bonghead at three in the morning with a spliff and their cock in their hands.
Hey! I'll thank you not to speak ill of Karactus Bonghead. He's a good lizard guy

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I just find it hard to imagine Andrew Tate and the leader of the WMF conspiring with FEMA in true “Pinky and the Brain” style to take over the world.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Except the truth has been revealed multiple times, hence the thousands of books on the subject published for a couple of hundred years. The whole "lots of people are talking about the conspiracy so why isn't someone talking about the conspiracy?" is one of many flawed arguments repeated over and over... which is a result of mainstreamers lacking any tope of logic when it comes to this question, as it is cognitively uncomfortable that the conspiracy is there for all to see.
what "truth" is that, and how is this the same truth as those living hundreds of years ago?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
So, in the conspiracy that I have seen the World Economic Forum are leading it.

Are they the forces or Illuminati that you speak of, who are pushing in a certain direction, or just a public front, or is this a completely different conspiracy altogether?
The WEF is one of multiple assets under the control of the "forces that be" (we could call them "Illuminati" as it was the most known 'section' of this conspiracy). Other examples include the IMF, WHO and so forth. What they have in common is that they push for change on a global level, which is very useful if your ambition is to control the world rather than bits and pieces of it. Each of these can push for a change in their respective niche in order to add another piece to the construction of our brave new world.

From my understanding, the WEFs part in this is to deal with the unsustainable and impractical concept of people owning things, which obviously really isn't a part of our future if we want to survive and develop as a species. Its a long and difficult process as many people would be reluctant to this change, but there's no personal belongings in where we are heading and the illuminates discussing this topic at the WEF are going to sort out a nice strategy where we'll eventually willingly accept our future.

Presumably the change will take even longer than some other parts of the process but as we can tell from how streamlined the world is today compared to a few centuries ago, we can assume they will work it out in the end.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
The worst controlling organisations to exist, that have committed the most heinous crimes against humanity for centuries, are all linked to religion.
They have and still do, stop freedom of thought, Equal rights for all sexualities and abide still by racist and bigoted views.

Only a handful of regimes have come close to the damage they have done, Hitler and Stalin, Pol Pot, Idi Amin.

Todays regimes or so called New World Orders are tinpot compared to the Catholic Church.

Last edited:

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
I am increasingly seeing more and more people make references to some sort of global conspiracy, led by the World Economic Forum, seemingly with an end goal of a world where woman are in charge, men are weak and we cant have or do anything apart from eat vegetables at home. I am seeing it today with the news re. Jacinda Ardern

These are some of the things/people which the people who have cottoned on to the conspiracy don’t like, but are being forced upon us:

BBC
Bill Gates
Climate Change
Covid
Covid vaccine
Emasculation
ESG
Feminism
Greta Thunberg
Harry and Meghan
Jacinda Ardern
Liberals
Renewable energy
Vaccines
Vegans
Vegetarians
Woke people
World Economic Forum

Anyone else noted this growing trend of references to this conspiracy, or is it just in my mind?

I am being a being a sheeple and not opening my mind and there actually is something nefarious going on, or is it a load of bollocks?
Don’t read Twitter or Facebook. Don’t read the political threads on NSC. Put all starters of political threads on ignore. Follow that advice and the weirdness stops and this is no longer an issue.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
what "truth" is that, and how is this the same truth as those living hundreds of years ago?
I think he's talking about the moon landings. He's not wrong, I watched a very good documentary on it the other other day that explained how they faked it

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
In Britain, our government is currently demonising the working people who kept us afloat during the pandemic because they've dared to ask for a rise that meets the cost of living. They are actually doing this openly and yet nobody is headed to Downing Street with burning torches.

Conspiracy theories fall down because they are unnecessary. Only the rich and powerful have the wherewithal to secretly conspire to get what they want. The rich and powerful don't need to secretly conspire to get what they want. The nature of international capitalism means that they invariably get what they want.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here