Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Some positive news....almiron

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Be happier if Ritchie gets a massive bout of hay-fever Saturday afternoon and has to locked in a dark room for his own well being during the match

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Be happier if Ritchie gets a massive bout of hay-fever Saturday afternoon and has to locked in a dark room for his own well being during the match

Best we don’t play against anyone with Bournemouth connections

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Hopefully the whole Newcastle team is out....

...on the beer tonight, that is. Party on, Toon !

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Kman

Mar 30, 2019
Why does it matter if he's injured? He has played 10 matches with 0 goals and assists to show for it. Hardly a threat.
JK lol good player. Hope he recovers for the Copa.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I’d be happy to take him off Newcastle’s hands seeing that they need to sell for FFP/PRS reasons.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I’d be happy to take him off Newcastle’s hands seeing that they need to sell for FFP/PRS reasons.
Good god, no thanks. He's like a Paraguayan Craig Mackail-Smith.

The funny thing was, Grealish got pissed on holiday two years ago, compared one of his team mates' performances unfavourably to Almiron, and Newcastle fans all hit the roof, even though they all knew deep down he wasn't very good.

He had a real hot streak for about three months last season where everything he touched turned to goals, but has long since reverted to the mean, by running enthusiastically up and down a lot and providing mostly bugger all end product. Even the Saudi fans are now being forced to admit that he's basically Championship class. He would be hopeless in a De Zerbi team: I'd be mortified if we signed him.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In fact, I'd very much like to see him sign for Palace.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here