Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Some positive news about the Albion squad at last

Lord Large

Keeping the faith
Aug 6, 2008
Out on the floor
Colin Hawkins is STILL another two weeks at least away from fitness. ;)

And Gary Hart is two months away at least. That was a good use of wages to re-sign him...

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Colin Hawkins is STILL another two weeks at least away from fitness. ;)And Gary Hart is two months away at least. That was a good use of wages to re-sign him...
Whata ridiculous post.** How can anybody forsee a player gettinga serious injury whether he be* a youth team player or an old pro.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
God, this is getting absolutely ridiculous… What kind of f’ing attention seeking crusade are you on? How old are you? I mean I’m lost for words… except these:

I live in hope Gary Hart hunts you down and beats the living shit out of you... You boring, predictable waste of (cyber) space.

Stop posting negative, repetitive bollocks.

I'm willing to bet Harts pay packet is really massively affecting our playing budget this season.

I mean had he been released, then all of our problems would have been solved overnight! Yep it's all down to a combination of Adams, White, Booker, Hart and Mayo... If it wasn't for them then Championship football would have surely beckoned.

Impudent idiot.

Kosh

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
sense of humour bypass by some me thinks :rolleyes:

We are a better defensive unit with Elphick and Hinshlewood at the back anyway

Hart somehow played upfront for one game at the start of the season, but surely wont START another game for us, so is a squad player, who probably wont feature much at all, despite having about 14 players left in the squad

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Hmmmmmmm perhaps, but one finds one's sense of humour has been eroded by the utter sea of anti everything to do with the Albion this season. It's not funny, nor intelligent, nor (and let's face facts here) original. In actual fact it's pathetic, and I'm beginning to become ashamed of these so called fellow Albion fans criticising, analysing and deconstructing the clubs every move. This in spite of its best efforts to remain in liquidity and avoid administration, which (again let's face facts) especially given the current economic climate must be incredibly hard to achieve.

Not funny, nor witty, nor likely to achieve anything other than the encouragement of the rest of the “stamp my feet and moan until it changes” bunch of crazed fantasists, who are under the illusion the club can realistically sustain (over any given period) Championship football until the new stadium is finally completed.

Albion

Kosh

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
sense of humour bypass by some me thinks

There is NO humour in anything he says anymore, though.

It is constant, boring sniping at the club for any reason he can come up with.

As I said on another thread the other day, if someone at the club saved his life he wouldn't thank them, he'd just criticise them for doing it in the wrong way.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Hallelujah, enter an individual who agrees with me! So there does remain a little hope within the Pandora’s Box of angst filled bollocks on NSC! some Albion fans do, it would seem, retain a modicum and/or semblance of intelligence and perhaps most importantly, the ability to identify something funny from something so unfunny as to be ball crushingly agonisingly unfunny, that I want to vomit into a bag... oh I just have.

Excuse me.

Kosh

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Hallelujah, enter an individual who agrees with me! So there does remain a little hope within the Pandora’s Box of angst filled bollocks on NSC! some Albion fans do, it would seem, retain a modicum and/or semblance of intelligence and perhaps most importantly, the ability to identify something funny from something so unfunny as to be ball crushingly agonisingly unfunny, that I want to vomit into a bag... oh I just have.

Excuse me.

Kosh

I don't think there are actually many on here who overly criticise everything, though LL does seem a rather OTT.

There are obviously a posse of posters [bhadeb, etc..] who are hugely critical of Knight / Adams purely from a non-subjective pro-Wilkins standpoint. This is clearly not healthy, though I understand their stance.

Then there are a very large group of posters who have been justifiably critical of Adams over some of the very poor decisions he's made this season. Don't confuse this with a lack of support or faith in the CLUB. They are very different.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Perhaps I'm guilty of making sweeping generalisations, but I feel it is the only resort in the face of such negativity, as to utterly depress me to the point of tears! I only retort to those posts which are pathetic, pointless and meaningless except in order to criticise... This was not a constructive post - simply destructive.

I realise the majority (such as yourself) strive to remain constructive in the face of our disappointing form, but (as you illustrate) certain individuals are simply here to rock the boat i.e. antagonising, insulting, and being overly personal in their individual attacks on certain members of the clubs infrastructure.

I'm sorry Hans, but it's gone too far this season.

I am at a loss as to why people are banned/warned from NSC for personal attacks on other posters, but are freely allowed to post insulting and, on occasion, slanderous attacks re: players, staff and board members. It's truly bizarre, it really is.

Freedom of speech is fine, providing it's speech and not as (sadly) is oft the case on here, attention seeking drivel.

I am saddened by the landslide of anger and negativity (there's that word again!) towards the team/management/board this season, but as I am clearly in the minority here...

Thus I live in perpetual fear for the future of our club as... the rocks are already rolling, it is too late for the pebbles to vote.

But I guess understanding is a three edged sword.

Kosh

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I am saddened by the landslide of anger and negativity (there's that word again!) towards the team/management/board this season, but as I am clearly in the minority here...

I don't think you ARE in the minority on that at all, to be honest.

The blanket non-constructive negativity is a bad thing, and most of us would agree with that. Its only natural though - the mood here will always mirror events on the pitch, and that's been pretty negative all season, too. The events of the summer were always going to make this season a special case, as well - the removal of Wilkins has polarised Albion fans more than any issue since the Archer takeover.

Perhaps a day out at Wembley will cheer everyone up...

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I don't think you are in the minority though hon. I put it down to either another classic example of empty vessels making the most noise; &/or the majority of NSC-ers being thoroughly bored shit-less with all the criticism - & disengaging from it (ie not posting).

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Yep, I agree with that 100%.

It's really a great shame as NSC offers many a rose betwixt the thorns...

However, trawling through the little pricks to behold the sweetness therein is becoming harder by the week.

NSC is losing it's essence ahem sense, and with it that which made it special in the first place.

The glory years have gone, it's over.

Kosh

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Yep, I agree with that 100%.

It's really a great shame as NSC offers many a rose betwixt the thorns...

However, trawling through the little pricks to behold the sweetness therein is becoming harder by the week.

NSC is losing it's essence ahem sense, and with it that which made it special in the first place.

The glory years have gone, it's over.

Kosh

Do you have to be so NEGATIVE about it?

:jester:

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
Freedom of speech is fine, providing it's speech and not as (sadly) is oft the case on here, attention seeking drivel.

Exactly.

Even if you don't agree with an opinion there can be an interesting debate if the opposing opinion to yours is well reasoned and informed.

The attention-seeking drivel has nothing to do with debate and what might be amusing once or twice is exactly the opposite when you read it for the 100th time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here