Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Some people on here talk bol****s!!

Dec 15, 2014
Here
Bloom-Doncaster-06AUG11-PH-1150.jpg

PaulBarber_3107045.jpg

Corinthians%20-%20Thalita%20Bellotti%20(1).jpg

I'll take this group of Bloom, Barber and Bellotti!!!

aliakbanrafsanjali

Dec 29, 2012
I have read many different threads on here over the last few days, we are all entitled to our opinions and view points, that is what makes being a football supporter great! You don't need to agree with every body or anybody , but they are putting their thoughts out there. Some of the replies have been quite rude and nasty, we seem to have lost site of the fact that we are all BHA.FC fans and we care!
Things football wise are tough at the moment, but that's what you get when you are a footy fan, peaks and troughs. My only message would be, express how you feel, protest if you need to, support Sammy if that's your view. But please don't have a go at the person next to you, just because they chose a different option.
We are Albion fans and will (god willing) be here long after the current manager and players have moved on! Keep the faith guys! UTA

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
Bloom is not being compared to Bellotti but to ARCHER and that is a FARE comparison to all INTELLIGANT fans like ME

Ernest I assume you are being ironic? You are comparing an asset stripper with a man who has put his money into the club while claiming to be Intelligant(sic). Yep you are a piss taker. Shit, I just bit didn't I.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here