Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Some Pal*ce fans expecting trouble!

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Originally Posted by Billy Rhino

Be under no illusion that Brighton fans are just a bunch of geeks. They probably have a similar style fanbase to ours but they have a bigger percentage of fans who are organised, plus they have had a lot more time to fester over our dominant position over them through the years.

There will be trouble at this game and we, collectively, will have to stand together as where possible to defend ourselves. We must stand united on this, I'm not talking about starting trouble but if they start it then we give it back, with interest, and if you see fellow Palace fans in trouble then bloody well help them out.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011

Be under no illusion that Brighton fans are just a bunch of geeks. They probably have a similar style fanbase to ours but they have a bigger percentage of fans who are organised, plus they have had a lot more time to fester over our dominant position over them through the years.

There will be trouble at this game and we, collectively, will have to stand together as where possible to defend ourselves. We must stand united on this, I'm not talking about starting trouble but if they start it then we give it back, with interest, and if you see fellow Palace fans in trouble then bloody well help them out.

Fair play to that slug.

Scarfer wars..:lolol:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
if you see fellow Palace fans in trouble then bloody well help them out.

Does he mean crossing the road? Understanding the SatNav?

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
gotta_go.gif

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
"It might get a bit nasty but if their ultras start to sing we've simply GOT to go toe to toe and sing it right back at them, don't leave it to someone else."

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
One word ! COCK !!!!!!

muvs

Aug 31, 2011

Ha ha...with interest?!?!? Send the kids in!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here