Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

some of our fans....

SamSeagull

Mar 10, 2008
i dont usally post on here much, but do like to look through the board alot. i just cant belive how some of our fans moan so much about not signing players, losing to sheff wed away ect ect. Also which really pisses me off is at withdean, it could be in the first min and a player miss kicks a pass and they get on his back straight away. really pisses me off. funny tho if that same player scores in the last min he would be the best thing since sliced bread. Just think last year we we pants until GP took over. Were playing good football and were moving in the right way........ rant over.
:albion1:

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
i dont usally post on here much, but do like to look through the board alot. i just cant belive how some of our fans moan so much about not signing players, losing to sheff wed away ect ect. Also which really pisses me off is at withdean, it could be in the first min and a player miss kicks a pass and they get on his back straight away. really pisses me off. funny tho if that same player scores in the last min he would be the best thing since sliced bread. Just think last year we we pants until GP took over. Were playing good football and were moving in the right way........ rant over.

This board is populated by some complete goons i'm afraid.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough

You need to learn how to understand how fickle football fans work. They are about at every club..

Robert Codners Nostrils

Oct 12, 2004
NYC
Expectations from our fans our way over the top. Particularly with the signing of a striker. Unless it was someone who has banged in 30+ goals in the premiership in a season, some are never going to be happy. They also assume that just because the club are desperate to get into the Championship for next season that it is an absolute must and it is a total failure if it doesn't happen. The board and Gus can only do their best and must be given time. If we don't get promoted straight away I'm sure we'll continue to build on what we've got. Some of the stuff on here is cringe-worthy and the stick that players/manager get is childish and embarrassing at times. I for one am confident and hopeful we'll have a good season. Very pleased with the signings we have made. :albion1:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Expectations from our fans our way over the top. Particularly with the signing of a striker. Unless it was someone who has banged in 30+ goals in the premiership in a season, some are never going to be happy. They also assume that just because the club are desperate to get into the Championship for next season that it is an absolute must and it is a total failure if it doesn't happen. The board and Gus can only do their best and must be given time. If we don't get promoted straight away I'm sure we'll continue to build on what we've got. Some of the stuff on here is cringe-worthy and the stick that players/manager get is childish and embarrassing at times. I for one am confident and hopeful we'll have a good season. Very pleased with the signings we have made. :albion1:

Nail, head, hit, on :thumbsup:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
This board is populated by some complete goons i'm afraid.

Not to sure about "Goons" I am sure all message boards have people who are giving there opinion on the issue/s being discussed, and like any world wide accessable messageboard, it will have it's fair share of people wanting to disrupt it for one reason or another.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
can you imagine how BORING life would be if we all agreed with eachother

JGaleBHA

On the Gus bus
Apr 24, 2010
Horsham

YES

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
top post. The idiots should take note

Its what the ignore list was created for. Its the only way to follow the crack without having to listen to about half a dozen spoilt manic depressives.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
People will take the time to moan on a board but if all's going well often don't say this. Just like people are far more likely to complain about bad service somewhere than say thank you for good service. Just one of those things unfortunately. Plus I guess the trolls get more of a reaction / giggles out of winding people up that way. Be nice if NSC could buck the trend though I agree :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here