Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Some not so nice press for AITC

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
I know exactly what happened with this. It has been poorly reported. The club have thrown out one person, who has been particularly unlucky as all he did was step on a balloon. IMO he has been used as a pawn just so the club can say they have done something. Nobody shouted ISIS anything. The lads were just going to the shop to get some food, there was a balloon floating across the road that one of them trod on and they all carried on. The club rightly suspended all of them until the investigation was complete but there was zero proof that anyone did anything. The chap in the mosque didn't even see anyone, just claimed he heard someone shouting it. The whole thing was someone making a mountain out of a mole hill. The chap chucked out has been dealt a very unfortunate hand in this instance.

Would be a shame if this is the case..

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Would be a shame if this is the case..

I'm quite annoyed about this, because it has labelled the lads who were present as something they are not. I feel really sorry for the lad who was expelled from the course and if I was his parent, I would be livid at the injustice. The reporting on it is "unfortunate". Please do not think that the article is gospel.

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
I know exactly what happened with this. It has been poorly reported. The club have thrown out one person, who has been particularly unlucky as all he did was step on a balloon. IMO he has been used as a pawn just so the club can say they have done something. Nobody shouted ISIS anything. The lads were just going to the shop to get some food, there was a balloon floating across the road that one of them trod on and they all carried on. The club rightly suspended all of them until the investigation was complete but there was zero proof that anyone did anything. The chap in the mosque didn't even see anyone, just claimed he heard someone shouting it. The whole thing was someone making a mountain out of a mole hill. The chap chucked out has been dealt a very unfortunate hand in this instance.

I am not sure where your information is coming from, but it is completely inaccurate. The incident was caught on CCTV, and there were also passers by who witnessed what happened, complained and gave statements. Nobody has been "chucked out" as you state, or used as a pawn, and to suggest so is wrong. I would ask you refrain from posting statements like this as fact, as it is very unhelpful, not to mention unfair on all of those involved.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Oops....

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Posters are now making something negative out of a thread that was making a negative incident a positive. Shame.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
I am not sure where your information is coming from, but it is completely inaccurate. The incident was caught on CCTV, and there were also passers by who witnessed what happened, complained and gave statements. Nobody has been "chucked out" as you state, or used as a pawn, and to suggest so is wrong. I would ask you refrain from posting statements like this as fact, as it is very unhelpful, not to mention unfair on all of those involved.

I'm not sure where you are getting yours from, but mine is genuine as far as I know it to be. I was not aware of the passers by. Are you saying that the kid who was ejected from the course has been re-instated? I would be happy to be wrong.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here