Some new pics from inside the AMEX

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Im sorry to say it the seagulls in white look f***ing awful:facepalm:

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
The seagull having a shit is comical. Got to a be a joke, hasn't it?
I hope so. Someone's idea of a joke? It'll be embarrassing if it's left like that.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
It's not the angle, those two ARE shit.

The artist must have been paid Peanuts.

comics_woodstockFlying.gif 1a.jpg

Last edited:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
All seagull image references aside, our new home looks absolutely stunning.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Looks like there are white seats in the last visible block in the east, is that another seagull forming?

Personally i think they should just go all blue but each to their own.

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
bearing in mind the amount of 'goofy' (read CLASS) songs we here have at brighton... (the words of a villa fan i've indoctrinated into albion as his second team (at walsall) - and don't take offence, he absolutely loved it...) well I think we have a reputation for self deprecation and a sense of humour. the pooing seagull fits that! and they can always be changed if enough people have a sense of humour failure about the sanctity of our promised land. only four seats isn't it? (in fact i may even be sitting in the shit, so to speak - it could be about where my ST falls... and i don't mind!)

bearing in mind the amount of 'goofy' (read CLASS) songs we here have at brighton... (the words of a villa fan i've indoctrinated into albion as his second team (at walsall) - and don't take offence, he absolutely loved it...) well I think we have a reputation for self deprecation and a sense of humour. the pooing seagull fits that! and they can always be changed if enough people have a sense of humour failure about the sanctity of our promised land. only four seats isn't it? (in fact i may even be sitting in the shit, so to speak - it could be about where my ST falls... and i don't mind!)

Er....I think you might find the shite might only be temporary, not likely to be installed for opening day.
You could try putting in a request for sitting in the Seagull shite - it'll probably go down well in the Community Stadium's office

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here