Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Some MASSIVE news en route from 6pm onwards.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Off topic but was having trouble with twitter on my ipod touch the other day so thought I'd reinstall it to see if that sorted things, after uninstalling I then found out the ipod software is not being updated anymore, and will no longer be able to download most apps, like Twitter. Rather annoying and wish I'd known before I uninstalled it. Stupid Apple

Govinda Tim

Apr 13, 2012
Brighton
Jailbreak your iPod and download one of the unofficial market apps, they will have an old version of most apps you can use.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Off topic but was having trouble with twitter on my ipod touch the other day so thought I'd reinstall it to see if that sorted things, after uninstalling I then found out the ipod software is not being updated anymore, and will no longer be able to download most apps, like Twitter. Rather annoying and wish I'd known before I uninstalled it. Stupid Apple

I think you mean TYPICAL Apple.

I only use my iPod Touch for music these days and its superb for that at least. But one thing that MADDENS me is that you can't simply create your own playlists on it without doing it through your PC. So I'll download some choons and I can't just plop them into a playlist of my choice simply using the device - I have to faff about digging out the USB cable, plugging it in, waiting for it to synch on iTunes, then dragging it over. I want to do this on the go, not wait till I'm in front of my lappy.

...WHY in the name of sweet Jesus CHRIST and his holy mother can't I just do it on the Touch device ?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

I only use my iPod Touch for music these days and its superb for that at least. But one thing that MADDENS me is that you can't simply create your own playlists on it without doing it through your PC. So I'll download some choons and I can't just plop them into a playlist of my choice simply using the device - I have to faff about digging out the USB cable, plugging it in, waiting for it to synch on iTunes, then dragging it over. I want to do this on the go, not wait till I'm in front of my lappy.

...WHY in the name of sweet Jesus CHRIST and his holy mother can't I just do it on the Touch device ?

You can, actually! Or maybe you are using a very outdated version of the OS....

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick

Because it's Apple and they don't make anything easy.

I could bore you for hours about how they faffed around over an iTunes voucher that didn't work . . .

leigull

Sep 26, 2010

True.

I thought it was just Android users that got forgotten about with software updates, but no, Apple do it too.

Agree for simply playing music it's fantastic and why I still have it after many years. But to just stop people from being able to keep old versions of apps is taking the piss somewhat.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Bozza, would it be controversial of me to ask whether you consider yourself a fan of Apple products, a customer, or, dare I say it, both?

Another spoon fed drone of the steve jobs cult.

I sometimes use my sisters tablet when Im at her place, still way over priced though.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009

YouTube is your friend ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8RGMo6Y_bo&feature=youtube_gdata_player

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London

That's odd?

4u3arezu.jpg

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
Because it's Apple and they don't make anything easy.

I could bore you for hours about how they faffed around over an iTunes voucher that didn't work . . .

Oh, please do. its now 6 weeks since i bought and emailed a voucher as a gift. It did not arrive. Must have spent 10 hours trying to get back £25 and still no closer

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here