Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Some Lighter Moments From The Amex Yesterday

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
Always bemuses me how irate fans get over this. Some are steaming! What possible advantage are you going to get if the ball is slightly out of the zone. Or a throw in that's taken 2 yards further up.

We do it as well and that's accepted.

we had a corner after that, and Knocky put the ball on the exact same spot,had a bit of a chuckle

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
This.

I always found the 'oy reff'ing at Withdean when we were in the fourth tier to be absolute tinpottery of the highest order. You never hear Arsenal or Liverpool supporters squarking over a few yards. Its the sort of thing you expect from Orient or Everton.

Incidentally (thinking of people who lose the plot at the first singe of a dubious decision) the lad who sits next to me had his dad and brother bring in a bottle top each, yesterday, so he could cap his water bottle for extended freshness during the game. Do you think I should have called over a steward? As I was once told by the fake PPF, nobody likes a grass.

:lolol::thumbsup:

Oh, no. I LOVE a bit of “oy, ref-ing”, as well as “he’s behind you-ing” (naming no names), “oh no he didn’t-ing” and good old fashioned “booooooo-ing”. As Tom Hark said, it’s all a daft pantomime. And lets face it, we do have to create our own entertainment at times.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here