Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Solving the early leavers problem

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
It's obviously something to do with the Amex. At the Goldstone people were banging on the gates to get in free, with twenty minutes to go.
I think the people that leave early, think they have had their moneys worth at 80 minutes and don't like to take advantage of the generous seat prices. Maybe, if say a tenner was added to the seat prices they would probably stay to the end as they wouldn't think they were taking advantage of the Club.
As regards staying in your seat for ten minutes after full time, I'm afraid that is impossible, due to the yellow jacketed people wanting to get home straight away as well. I'm not making this bit up, it has been said to me at least twice, once before all the players had even left the pitch!

Benson

Jan 31, 2012
near water
Is simply boils down to leaving 10 minutes earlier, gets you home an hour earlier.

Perhaps one day if the train station/platforms are upgraded, and somehow the buses upped in a big way, almost everyone will stay.

I know. Its what some people want though. A lot of the people who are filling the seats at the Amex haven't been to see Brighton play on a regular basis since . . . .

That's 16-18k re-invigorated and new fans. They maybe, also, haven't had the pleasure of some of the post match travel arrangements of some other grounds. Christ, its murder getting away from some of them.
I don't think the get away from the Amex is too bad. It's part of the package so to speak.

Although i know Southern have been clueless ****ed up ***** on some occasions.
That isn't the club's fault (mainly).

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
One way to solve the problem is to stage a fire drill in the concourse and walkway outside the ground, then FOURCE the early leavers to return to their seats until the final whistle.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Obviously people leave early to get to bus/train/car, so....
Anyone who leaves early has to walk/run round the stadium until the final whistle, at whose sound they will be released to run towards thier chosen transport, like a sort of "old git musical chairs"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here