Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Solly

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
If he’s so pissed off perhaps we can give the more dangerous looking (imo) Izquierdo three or four games so he can settle into the team properly. Solly has been given every opportunity to shine recently and hasn’t, again just imo

Hey l think Solly is doing ok. It's a step up in division for him, playing against better full backs, and I'm sure being in and out of the team doersn't help him either. I think he will only get better.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Solly would be better if he was actually allowed to be a winger instead of mostly a left wingback.Maybe we need to buy better wing backs as this everyone back defending is so dull.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Hey l think Solly is doing ok. It's a step up in division for him, playing against better full backs, and I'm sure being in and out of the team doersn't help him either. I think he will only get better.

Agreed but I would like to see our record signing get a longer run In the team to see what he can do. He hasn’t really had a run has he?

Renegade

Nov 24, 2017
Leaving where he's from and playing in the Prem to move miles away to some desolate wasteland to play at the bottom of the Championship?Makes sense.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
Pulis said after game yesterday Boro squad is far too big and not looking to spend as they blew about £50m (to "smash" the league) in the summer

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
If he’s so pissed off perhaps we can give the more dangerous looking (imo) Izquierdo three or four games so he can settle into the team properly. Solly has been given every opportunity to shine recently and hasn’t, again just imo

Spot on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Pulis looking at making a bid to take him to dullsborough. Apparently Solly is unhappy at lack of 1st team action. We wouldn't surely not

Just read that story in the Sunday Mirror at the in-laws'. The same paper had a report on our game against Newcastle with a picture captioned 'West Brom's Tomer Hemed.' They are either in the know about all of our players leaving or are a bunch of incompetent amateurs filling space with drivel.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
There's no way we'll sell him and no way he'll go to Boro. He is more limited at this level than I first thought though and it's to do with pace - every full back keeps up with him - and one footedness

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here