Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Solly ?

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
Might end up as a very useful attacking central midfield player rather than a winger. Awareness needs to improve but that comes with experience

I agree. I think he will end up playing more central. His ability to ghost passed players will be more effective in the middle of the pitch. He also has a good shot on him. If he learns how to cross a ball he will be a very good player. He is the best prospect I have seen at the club for a long time.

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
3 years time:

--------------Walton-----------
New flair
right back--Dunk-Dallinson--Chicksen

March---JFC-------Ince-------Lua Lua
---------Ulloa--- New striker

We are only two players away from a very (potentially) Good team.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I agree. I think he will end up playing more central. His ability to ghost passed players will be more effective in the middle of the pitch. He also has a good shot on him. If he learns how to cross a ball he will be a very good player. He is the best prospect I have seen at the club for a long time.

Glad you raise that point re prospect.

Are you including ince in this or just sussex lads ?

Dream world really when you consider how we dubbed players like funnel , fox brothers, Robinson all the next big things.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
The future is very bright for our youngsters, I am struggling to remember a time when our youngsters have made such an impact on the first team, especially a championship first team, than the likes of march and ince have done and it's only going to get better with the new academy complex

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
Glad you raise that point re prospect.

Are you including ince in this or just sussex lads ?

Dream world really when you consider how we dubbed players like funnel , fox brothers, Robinson all the next big things.

Just the Sussex lads. Ince is also a fantastic prospect but I consider him to be a Chelsea product, like Bridcutt was.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here