Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Solly Signs a 4 Year Deal.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Excellent news.

There simply aren't enough footballers out there with properly Dickensian names, so it's extra pleasing to know that Mr Solomon March is being rewarded for his efforts. I have great expectations of him.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Very pleased to hear this, if we can hold onto him I think he'll become a hugely influential player for us.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Excellent news.

There simply aren't enough footballers out there with properly Dickensian names, so it's extra pleasing to know that Mr Solomon March is being rewarded for his efforts. I have great expectations of him.

That's worth a thread in its own right. I'll see your Solomon March and raise you mr Edward Sheringham, old and curious though he may be.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Let's do it. I shall commence the thread.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
I saw somewhere Cameron Wiltshire has signed a pro contract as well. I guess all the youth contracts are getting sorted now.

No, with Cameron he'd been given a 3 month extension to his scholarship for an extra look. The pros have already been sorted bar 1 or 2.

modulate

Nov 23, 2013
What people need to remember in terms of situations like that of PIG is its not just down to us as club, he's got to be willing to negotiate a deal too

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here