Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Solly March

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Hailsham ?

He's from Eastbourne, went to same school (Cavendish) as my boy and is/was best mates with my wife's cousin's boy.

He was born 2 doors away from me in Hailsham. From the age of three he was constantly kicking a football against the rear fence backing onto the Cuckoo Line, mainly with his left foot though.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
He was born 2 doors away from me in Hailsham. From the age of three he was constantly kicking a football against the rear fence backing onto the Cuckoo Line, mainly with his left foot though.

I apologise. However, he did go to cavendish so must have moved to Eastbourne at some time.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
From the age of three he was constantly kicking a football against the rear fence backing onto the Cuckoo Line, mainly with his left foot though.

If you had addressed this weakness when you had the chance, we would definitely had automatic promotion by now :rolleyes: Sake !

jp1599

Dec 15, 2013
Hailsham ?

He's from Eastbourne, went to same school (Cavendish) as my boy and is/was best mates with my wife's cousin's boy.

That is what I originally thought as I know his sister, but someone told me different

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Hailsham ?

Yes he was born in Eastbourne... but there again a lot of babies fron Hailsham are born in the DGH Eastbourne... his father was an Hailsham player amongst other teams and had trials with the Albion...but now lives in Hailsham...his family are in Hailsham...(just about half mile from me)...ie GrandFather/GrandMother live close by...He is Hailshams own.

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
Yes he was born in Eastbourne... but there again a lot of babies fron Hailsham are born in the DGH Eastbourne... his father was an Hailsham player amongst other teams and had trials with the Albion...but now lives in Hailsham...his family are in Hailsham...(just about half mile from me)...ie GrandFather/GrandMother live close by...He is Hailshams own.

The only good thing ever to come out of Hailsham? ;-)

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Sorry thought you said 2 doors down not bottom of road. My bad!

If you know where the Cuckoo Line is, and you knew where he lived before moving to his present house, you would know where I meant.

Wiggy Power

Feb 25, 2009
I know where he lives and i know where the cuckoo trail is but i obviously don't know as much as you. I bow to your superior knowledge.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Has he got a song yet? If not......

He plays on the left,
He plays on the riiiight,
That boy Solly,
Makes Zaha look shite.

(the actions are obligatory)

:)

[yt]3LE34IjoZBs[/yt]