Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Solly March

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
He is very good and having the Norwich wonder goal beamed over sky will no doubt put him on the radar of other clubs and scouts. Listening to Oscar last night on the radio he suggested that these types of players will train with the first XI so he will develop even more. Best of luck Solly!

It was a cracking goal but one goal does not make a good player. If he can produce goals like that four or five times a season or more with consistency, then you can say we've got a good player. Hopefully he can kick on from here.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
It was a cracking goal but one goal does not make a good player. If he can produce goals like that four or five times a season or more with consistency, then you can say we've got a good player. Hopefully he can kick on from here.

You're right. BUT it does show he has great technique when striking the ball. Not a bad starting point imo.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.

Completely agree about the one goal thing, but in a boring second half against Villarreal he really lit up the field for me as well. The presence of Oscar i hope will develop (and have faith in) JFC, March et all, more. I know nothing about developing a football player but in my line of work a bit of positive encouragement, admiration and compliments from those more senior and 1 or 2 role models works a treat (AEA, Greer, CMS?).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here