Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Solly March, local lad and Premier League star, is f***ing brilliant

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
The perennially thick starting stupid threads that will exist for eternity proving them wrong. Solly up there as POTS so far. Local lad playing a huge part in a Top 4 side, let’s enjoy it without reservations

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Absolutely brilliant today. Loved watching him; he was everywhere. Brilliant man management by GP and work rate on the training pitch by solly to improve him to the level he's now at

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
I agree with the OP he always flaters to deceive looks good but can't finish and has no decent final ball. He is not Brilliant in any shape or form. Yes we won blah blah blah we need a better player than Solly March.

Everyone's allowed an opinion, but imo yours is bullshit on this matter

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Silly was magnificent today. He really was. He really, really was.

You may want to edit that post :laugh:

I agree though. All that bollocks about lack of confidence. He was absolutely brim-full, and I'm sure he has been for a long time.

What people don't understand is the reason he misses nearly all of his chances because he's a shit finisher. You can't have everything :shrug:

Love the man.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Watch him knock them in now…

Christ.

I read that (too quickly) as 'knock one out'.

Still, though....who would blame him? ???

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
IMHO Solly is beyond criticism. Both he and Dunk and have been with us so long, during such a rapid period of improvement, that it's a miracle they're both still heavily involved (and key players).
The guy was fantastic today, in one of our most perfect attacking performances ever and at a level we've never been. Leave off the kid and get another hobby if all you can do after that performance (and many others like it) is criticise him.
It's embarrassing.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I agree with the OP he always flaters to deceive looks good but can't finish and has no decent final ball. He is not Brilliant in any shape or form. Yes we won blah blah blah we need a better player than Solly March.

Potter doesn’t think so. Even Lamptey can’t get in ahead of Solly and that’s good enough for me [emoji106]

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
I am one of the minority of posters on on here who doesn't really rate Solly, but, and its a big but, Graham Potter who happens to be Gods foster son does, and that's all that matters. So I'll shut me cake hole. :dunky: UTA

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Another good performance, am pleased for him.

It’s amazing the shit he gets from some on here, can only assume one of them has started a Dunk accountable for their second today thread. Bizarre

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Who are you!

Big question: who are you?

You come here every three months to tell us that GP is shit and now that players are shit as well, even on a day when the team won 5-2. Never anything positive, never anything constructive. Why? What do you gain from being miserable? Does it turn you on or something?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here