Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Solly March, local lad and Premier League star, is f***ing brilliant

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
He was the reason we lost so many games in February and March.. soon as we dropped him .. we beat Arsenal... its like playing with 10 men when he plays..

The 4-0 win over Manure must’ve p@ssed you off, guess who was in the 11.

8B1DE6B0-40C8-43F4-B05E-3D3061D3C788.png

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Got bullied first half by a twelve year old look a like god that was painful viewing. Webster was also terrible and Mwepu looked like a competition winner.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Got bullied first half by a twelve year old look a like first half god that was painful viewing. Webster was also terrible and Mwepu looked like a competition winner.

Unfortunately I agree on mwepu - looked pretty out of his depth overall. Still very early days for the lad though

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
Regardless of just tonight`s miss his crosses and corners have been poor , lets be honest all in all he has more chance of hitting WSU than the goal (any goal ) . We all owe him MASSIVE , the goal that got us here ,but how can someone score such a great goal so coolly , then cant get a corner past the 1st defender ? .

He has scored some great shots from distance ,where has that gone ? . Needs more shooting practice , a lot more , if he made an effort with it he might put Ward Prowse in the shadows .

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
He was superb today. People need to look past his finishing ability (which is admittedly poor) and realise how much he brings to the team otherwise

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Rightfully given MOTM as of the announcement, but MacAllister will feel hard done by at FT!

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Watch him knock them in now…

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
He's brilliant, he's clearly been told to 'just have a go' rather than pass it imo. He's been a lot further forward. I don't think I've ever wanted a player to actually hit the back of the net so much. Nothing to do with whether it wins the match, it's just because he works so hard & I think a couple of goals in the near future will see his confidence grow a lot. There's obviously something GP is seeing on the training ground that's not (yet) converting to the match pitch.

figgis

Mar 23, 2012
Worthing
I agree with the OP he always flaters to deceive looks good but can't finish and has no decent final ball. He is not Brilliant in any shape or form. Yes we won blah blah blah we need a better player than Solly March.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here