sollution to ticket allocation

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

scarby

Feb 16, 2004
wellingborough
whats your theory??

personally, i would like to see the club set up some kind of way of registering your 'intrest' before the 3rd round draw, or any possible draw against a big club.
when registering, you leave your payment details, thus the club can gauge the amount of travelling fans we would take. this would guarentee payment for tickets reducing the risk to the club of paying for tickets and not selling our allocation.

obviously, such as spurs and west ham people will miss out, but if the club has a data base with all details on, the people who missed out, get first dibs on the next round, or next big game.

happy days:thumbsup:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
scarby said:
whats your theory??

Get knocked out in the second round. Bloody team's fault if you ask me. If they hadn't got through to the third round, none of these threads would exist.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
I quite liked filthy's idea of a point for each game you went to (home and away) - and the people with the most points get tickets.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
ben andrews' girlfriend said:
I quite liked filthy's idea of a point for each game you went to (home and away) - and the people with the most points get tickets.

I wrote to the club a while ago with a similiar solution for the future.

Takes a while to kick in though, for points to accumulate.

I don't think its impossible to register pay on the gate away either.

I know these games don't come along very often - but we seem to have a sizeable floating support.

Last edited:

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
we should get knocked out in the first round like we normally do
then we wouldnt need half a page of NSC dedicated to whos goin and whos not

jobs a goodun :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports