Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Solanke

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Or more realistically shows how hard it can be for 21/22 year old strikers playing for a poor team in the PL.

He was always a good young player who needed a chance and patience. Some of the comments on here writing him off were a joke.

Well, precisely.

That’s fair, but must weighed up with the fact he also did nothing when he came on for Liverpool……

Just a young player learning his trade with a long way to go.

I saw him score a goal against us with our very eyes. He'll end up as a decent PL striker.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Well, precisely.

I saw him score a goal against us with our very eyes. He'll end up as a decent PL striker.

I don’t think scoring a goal against us means he’ll make it as a PL striker, still early days for him.

Liverpool don’t often get rid of good players unless they want to or are in a difficult position.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Doing well
Yes, good for him - journeyman player who will do his best in the Ashley Barnes mould. Hard work, real graft for the team but for long periods will be terrible. Cracking goal yesterday and he clearly has ability. I wouldn't be in a rush to see him signed for us but right now I think any player would thrive in our team.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Remember when most of us were desperate to sign Brewster… dodged a bullet there?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here