Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sod the win...

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
The scriptwriters have also decided to turn to comedy caper. Very silly

Yeah, where was the moving drama of fish fingers and custard, how can they expect us to care about the characters when they no longer run around in Fezes, where was the heart wrenching scenes such as 'the doctor plays football', where was the deep poetry of such prose as "who da man... urgh, I'm never saying that again" and "wibbly wobbly timey wimey"?

They really have turned it into a joke.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Oh. The fine line of having a script with humour in it and a script that is nothing short embarrassing. Fine lines. Fine lines. Five Limes

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
My Son absolutely loved it.

I on the other hand couldn't get in to it.

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
David Eccleston & Billie piper were the last watchable ones, It's had it's day now!. They've killed it!.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
One of the Sky channels (Watch, I think) showed "The Eleventh Hour" the other day....utter crap by comparison to some of the later Matt Smith ones.

This wasn't great, but I bet things get a LOT better as we go on.

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
What happened to the tree? The Doctor was hanging upside down in a tree, then fell onto the back of a horse. When he rode off there wasn't a tree in sight! Very poor continuity.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
What happened to the tree? The Doctor was hanging upside down in a tree, then fell onto the back of a horse. When he rode off there wasn't a tree in sight! Very poor continuity.

Strax's bucket disappeared too after he plonked it onto the table in front of Clara.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

Or the bucket of water Strax put on the table to offer to clara that disappeared when he then started to scan her.

I still generally liked it.

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
Doctor Who died the day David Tennant left.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
You lot sound the the naysayers after we lost to Birmingham :)

Seriously, a slow start but the regens always go that way. It got better as it went on IMHO and in the end my clan loved it. Series link set to record :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here