Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sod off

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Oh please let it be
The obnoxious little git.

Davies and Karl Robinson have to be the whiniest, most arrogant managers around. Every time I hear either of them speak, I feel like punching the TV.

They are right up there with Redknapp for annoyance factor.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Probably for the best, his "style" saw them relegated and then struggling in League 1. I'd imagine a change of style is what the Board have in mind.

Of course. But generally speaking, no modern football club wants to openly admit coveting a manager famous for preferring aggressive thuggish players and prehistoric hoofball tactics....do they?

:whistle:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Davies and Karl Robinson have to be the whiniest, most arrogant managers around. Every time I hear either of them speak, I feel like punching the TV.

They are right up there with Redknapp for annoyance factor.

Every time I see Karl Robinson, I think James Corden.

Karl-Robinson-007.jpg
James-Corden-008.jpg

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
They are, he wouldnt go anywhere near there !!

S'OD back to Crawley now looks very, very likely, as does Richie Barker to Portsmouth. Warnock will probably go to Bristol City though.

Not sure Creepy would want SOD after the spectacular fail at Brizzol.

Replacing him, Holloway might be more comfortable in the lower leagues and nearer home, but the Rovers stint might put the mockers on that?

Barker for Portsmouth is a decent bet

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Barker for Portsmouth is a decent bet

I think he'll go there, but as bets go, I think he was 1/5 earlier, so it's by no means a decent bet :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here