Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
upa5y6e5.jpg

qysegumy.jpg

Atta girl

I would

D

Deleted member 18477

If you enjoyed the womens snowboard slopestyle then you'll love the mens ski slopestyle, makes the 'tricks' these girls are pulling look like childs play.

Yea def although I do love a board chick!

Dec 16, 2010
Over there

You utter misogynist.
There was I celebrating a lady who not only has reached the peak of her career against great odds and achieved something that has never been achieved before in over 90 years and won this country it's 1st ever medal on snow and.............
Yer me too, I'd ruin her :)

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
[MENTION=3566]hans kraay fan club[/MENTION]
[MENTION=3788]Barrel of Fun[/MENTION]

Amazing!

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Well into the curling - grrr! As I type that they move onto the Women's Luge

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-26116848

Oh FFS over 300 people complained about the commentary of the snowboarding yesterday morning, WHY, it was brilliant

_72874644_93fbb661-4f6f-4ac2-a864-786522228772.jpg

Idiots. The British snowboarding scene is a very tight knit community, there was no way Ed (who used to live in Brighton and drank in The Geese) and Tim would contain their emotions with JJ winning a medal, by all means let the BBC have Martin Bell and Hazel Irvine do the commentary but I can guarantee you they would not have a clue what the technical names for any of the tweeks, grabs, jibs or spins were. The lads were fantastic and demonstrated the kind of camaraderie that is fundamental in snowboarding the world over.

Oh, it's worth noting that Billy Morgan didn't swear either, he said "He's HUCK it", another piece of terminology no doubt lost on the folk who complained.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Some TURNCOAT from Sussex is representing France in Mogul skiing. To make it worse, the treacherous PIGDOG is winning.

We refused to fund him :lolol:

The GULF in class between the men and women in this moguls is just embarrassing, I don't know why the womens is even an event if you can't do it you shouldn't be given funding and medals.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
We refused to fund him :lolol:

The GULF in class between the men and women in this moguls is just embarrassing, I don't know why the womens is even an event if you can't do it you shouldn't be given funding and medals.

Why didn't Sir Richard Branson enter ? or some of The Dragons ? we have plenty of moguls with their own cash.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Anything of interest happened today?
After a very brief check on B.B.C news sport, I see Britains male curlers beat Germany 7-6 on the final stone

GB men beat Germany 7-6 in the curling.
Katie Summerhayes seventh in slopestyle ski final

Edit you've found the curling score.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
It's all gone a bit quiet on here, probably doesn't help that most of the action is early in the morning.
Anyway, G.B's Chemmy Alcott (photo provided) finished 19th in ladies downhill
yqy9eja2.jpg

Britains ladies curlers lost lost 9-6 to canada, and have won 1 out of 3 games, The men are fairing better, they beat Switzerland 4-2 and have now won 3 of their 4 games.

Tomorrow we have a real chance of a medal again when James Woods (no not the 1 of film & family guy fame) goes for gold in the mens (slope style) freestyle skiing.
G.B ladies curlers play & have to beat china to progress, the men face the U.S.A.
And the ladies skeleton kicks off its heats with medal prospects for team G.B Shelley Rudman & Lizzy Yarnold smashing down the ice on a tea tray (event to conclude Friday)
I'm also really looking forward to the mens ice hockey starting tomorrow, especially my team Canada starting their campaign to regain gold against Norway in a handy 5p.m start time.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I missed the Ladies Slopeslide thingy and our curlers have been struggling to curl one out so have fallen behind a bit. Mind you, the totty count still seems to be quite high.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here