Sochi 2014 ****Official Winter Olympics thread****

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Bronze! :bowdown:

D

Deleted member 18477

Amazing! First ever Olympic medal on snow? We don't even have slopes to practice on :lolol: Great Britania!

I can't wait to get back out on the white powder again next year :O

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Awsome, phenomenal,biblical achievement. She stood up when it mattered and stayed standing up ! we are medalling mentalists, this is too much, I'm going to have to lie down for a while.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Well played :bowdown:

The American one that won it was in a different class though, crazy good run. The girl commentating is a fool though I do not believe she just said 'And Britain have DOMINATED on the snow!' & she was screaming so much the bloke commentator turned her microphone off :lol:

Well played :bowdown:

The American one that won it was in a different class though, crazy good run. The girl commentating is a fool though I do not believe she just said 'And Britain have DOMINATED on the snow!' & she was screaming so much the bloke commentator turned her microphone off :lol:

She just added "she absolutely bossed it" . I don't want to detract from the woman's achievement but she came third !

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I still can't believe it, its absolutely unbelieveable.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Superb stuff.

The girl wasn't a commentator. She was Jones' team mate who went out in the semi final.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
upa5y6e5.jpg

qysegumy.jpg

Atta girl

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
If you enjoyed the womens snowboard slopestyle then you'll love the mens ski slopestyle, makes the 'tricks' these girls are pulling look like childs play.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Did anyone else see Yulia Lipnitskaia earlier? the Russian teenager?

Incredible!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here