Soccerball rules question

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
tumblr_mvl8tb6gy71qgi4wvo1_500.jpg

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
The ball up the jumper and the 10 man circle are all examples of "unsporting behaviour" - gentleman officially stopped playing football in 1997.

In particular, one of the examples of unsporting behaviour is that a player: acts in a manner which shows a lack of respect for the game which covers anything that isn't specifically referred to elsewhere but that is obviously wrong.

The lifting thing used to be specifically referred to and I think it was an example of dangerous play but it may also go under "unsporting behaviour". Either way, it's not allowed.

The thighs trick would come under dangerous play. Because an opponent can't tackle the player safely then the player is himself playing in a dangerous manner and would be penalised - same as if a player lies on the ball. Could also be "lack of respect for the game".

dsr-burnley

Aug 15, 2014
What about if Kayal squeezed the ball tight, high and tight between his thighs and hopped all the way into the oppositions goal net.

They couldn't kick it out of his thighs as it would be a studs showing high tackle. ???

They could kick it out of his thighs via a studs showing high tackle, just not legally. It would be a free kick and a booking for the opponent - what would Kayal get? :eek:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
What about keepy uppy headers all the way to the goal .

Hard to challenge without fouling

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
What about if you blast the ball at the opposition defenders bollocks whilst he is standing in the penalty area, anyone in their right mind would try and knock the ball away with their hand to avoid a painful injury. Hand ball and penalty!

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
But they wouldn't be making a direct move to block a player, they would just be moving forward. No different if they were running forward singularly as usual.

The oppo would have to go round a player but as theres no entrance to the circle he cant get in, and no one in the circle is making a direct move to block him either.
Ring a ring a roses style moving up the pitch?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
you simply do keppy uppys to the penalty area and then the team encircle him with arms locked like bladders suggested. Somebody email chris!

Or the big final lob header as the keeper charges off his line .

I do hope Mt Hewoughton reads NSC and gets me on his Prem coaching staff next year :moo:

I'll teach that Bentner a few tricks if we SING him

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here