Soccer AM this morning

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham/LA
brighton_b0y said:
the guy in yellow, is called chris wall from worthing and was in my middle school class :nono: poor show chris! but that soccerette wowee best yet i think
:p

chris wall?! i used to play cricket with him, good lad. He used to sell scars and stripes. Is it that mob on then?

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
i played footy with him, nice guy! they should had me on soccer Am id make us heard about falmer!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
They did at first but let down by the guy who said he hadn't even written a letter ???

Helen did us quite a favour by mentioning it and then at the end of the show they had a John Prescott lookalike come on to do a comedy sketch

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
which ones were beefy and rambo?

Rambo

Don't Push me
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
albiongirl said:
Exactly Jam would you say that you had not done your letter!!!!!!! and there is over 61,000 signatures not 45,000 :angry:

Yes maybe, but however, the posters of which we were given by the CLUB state 45000, I dont want to bore you with actually proving it.

As for Chris, he was nervous and didnt have time to think, I would sincerely like to see some of you whinging bastards hiding behind your keyboards go on there and not make a mistake.

We did what we thought was right at the time, you have very little time to make decisions. Being questioned on live TV is not easy, but if you think you can do better, go for it.

We managed to represent our club today, something that we were honoured to do. And all you can do is criticise. I guess your entitled to your opinion.

I managed to blag the banner from Paul Samrah who was very helpful, however Sky would not let us have it up for the whole show as they did not want to be too political.

I loved the day and everbody was great and very supportive of Brighton, but it appears my own fans only want to whinge about statistics.

The fact of the matter is we got some publicity and in my opinion that can only be a good thing.

Someone once said, that any publicity is good publicity, but like Soccer AM is going to influence the public Enquiry, live in the real world people.

Last edited:

Rambo

Don't Push me
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
Rambo said:
Yes maybe, but however, the posters of which we were given by the CLUB state 45000, I dont want to bore you with actually proving it.

As for Chris, he was nervous and didnt have time to think, I would sincerely like to see some of you whinging bastards hiding behind your keyboards go on there and not make a mistake.

We did what we thought was right at the time, you have very little time to make decisions. Being questioned on live TV is not easy, but if you think you can do better, go for it.

We managed to represent our club today, something that we were honoured to do. And all you can do is criticise. I guess your entitled to your opinion.

I managed to blag the banner from Paul Samrah who was very helpful, however Sky would not let us have it up for the whole show as they did not want to be too political.

I loved the day and everybody was great and very supportive of Brighton, but it appears our own fans only want to whinge about statistics.

The fact of the matter is we got some publicity and in my opinion that can only be a good thing.
Someone once said, any publicity is good publicity.
Now f*** off.

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Chill out Rambo man! From an outsider's perspective, I thought you and the boys did well enough for your club this morning, and I also thought that the producers of the show did Brighton a service with the Prescott sketch.

I very much doubt that anyone with any influence who is involved in the Falmer stadium fiasco would've been watching Soccer AM on a Saturday morning, so the stats that were quoted are immaterial. All that matters is that the issue was given a little bit of airtime, and every little helps!

Anyway, onto far more important issues - the Soccerette. Surely she must be the best looking Soccerette the show has ever had? I don't think I've seen a sexier one anyway, but then I don't watch the show that often these days.

Helen Chamberlain was looking well fit today as well. And people are moaning about statistics. Good grief.......

:lolol: :( :lolol:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Of course the soccerette was lovely.

She came from East Grinstead which is in Sussex. We breed lovely ladies here.

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Yorkie said:
Of course the soccerette was lovely. She came from East Grinstead which is in Sussex. We breed lovely ladies here.

And you breed Liverpool fans too apparently!

Mind you, I'd be willing to bet that she knows next to nothing about football. But that doesn't alter the fact that she's gorgeous!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Rambo - you and your mates did us proud today, job well down.

:clap: :clap2: :clap: :clap2: :clap:

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Rambo said:

F:censored: off yourself. YOu had a golden opportunity and did little to help the cause. The guy in Yellow IS a disgrace, and so is your meek defending of him.
I can understand you feeling irate about a laid yourself open for it.

Never can I recall such quiet fans of the week on Soccer AM. Good publicity ??? My arse.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
1171169.jpg

Tim juggling with the draw for the LDV

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports