Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SoCal seagulls?

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham/LA
any LA based seagulls know a spot that might show the bournemouth game next week? any wee gatherings taking place?

gotta stop in town for the day so hoping to catch the game... west hollywood ideally but will head anywhere i can find that's showing it!

thanks folks :bhasign:

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
any LA based seagulls know a spot that might show the bournemouth game next week? any wee gatherings taking place?

gotta stop in town for the day so hoping to catch the game... west hollywood ideally but will head anywhere i can find that's showing it!

Early kick off LA time, best of luck finding somewhere

:amex:

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham/LA
aye, thought of that... was hoping of a spot that might have a few local seagulls and be persuaded to show it over a spot of breakfast! :)

lasvegan

Jan 30, 2009
Sin City

Try Ye Olde Kings Head in Santa Monica, corner of Santa Monica Blvd & Ocean Ave, not too far from Hollywood...and that will be at at 4 am. Good luck..

Last edited:

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham/LA
ta! will give it a shot... is that the spot with the english store alongside? think i've been there for branston and tea bags on an extended stay before :lolol:

failing that, any US seagulls know if any cable channels would carry it, that you can subscribe to, etc?

thanks!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Think you may struggle with Sky games, when we left Florida in the summer they were showing the Spurs v Man City game live but it was ESPN.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
There's loads of football on in the states unfortunately it's all premiership. The game kicks off at 4.15 am there and being la (the most overrated nightlife around) everything will be shut. Your best bet is to find an Internet connection and locate a stream

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here