Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So you are Chris Hughton, Tony Bloom gives you 15m to spend on 2 new strikers.......

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Vaclav Kadlec.
Khouma Babacar.

Both absolute legends in my FM save :thumbsup:

Khouma Babacar will always be a legend for me after he scored in the 94th minute for Fiorentina against Dnipro in the Europa League. I needed them to complete my goals galore accumulator and I haven't forgotten it 13 months on. :)

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Murray and Vydra and £15m would pay transfer fee and wages for 2 or 3 years to get us to the premier rather than a lump like McCormack. The alternative is to keep the cash and see what Eastern Europeans shine in the Euros.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Dwight Gayle would be excellent for us. Bit of pace and a good finisher. That Sheffield Wednesday lump though is possibly the worst footballer I've seen at championship level. Awful.

Gayle would be an asset at this level, but I felt like winding up the Palace goons who will be along claiming him the next Maradona of we dare besmirch his good name.

You are right about the Wednesday lump, he'd make my Nan look mobile and she died in 2006.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
I can't see Nugent getting in at Boro, I thought he was outstanding against us.

Then someone quick and a natural goal scorer to play along side Hemed or Nugent, if he could get fit Danny Ings on a season loan from Liverpool.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Well we must have spent 10m+ last season.

I don't think it's too far off a realistic budget considering we need maximum 6 players and half those would be in rotation/cover.

Very much this, Bloom has already stated he wants a top 2 finish next season and the wages available will be significant with the release of 4 senior pros in Calderon, Greer, Crofts and Zamora.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Based on a successful FM campaign and watching him last night in the U21 I would go for Woodrow (think he is at Fulham)
He's the reason I won the champions league, ends up being a glorious forward.

Of course, using the wonderful logic of FM, I'd put some money aside for a couple of Belarusian 16 year olds as well.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Anyone else heard the rumours that we have people willing to invest into the club sniffing around?

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Nahki Wells from Huddersfield
Florin Andone from Cordoba, has just scored 20 in 34 games in the Segunda / or Sergio Leon from Elche.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Florin Andone is a good shout

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here