Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So who's your favourite Albion player now?

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
In no particular order Upson, Crofts, Orlandi and Spanish Dave (still holding out for a return to last season's form!)

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Calde - I thought it would take ages for someone to replace OGH but no :) Good player and seems a thoroughly decent sort too, does a lot of community stuff, so hope he can stay on until he retires and after, couldn't handle him playing for anyone else :)

Dec 29, 2011
No-one beats Orlandi. He's got the lot - A good attitude, a nice personality, well grounded (studying a law degree in his spare time) and one of the best footballers at the club. Procrastination is the thief of time!

Jimmy Grimble

Matty Upson. Wears Adidas World Cups and Gazelles. He's a chap.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Kaz

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Very close call between Calderon and Lua Lua.

Obviously it goes without saying that Calderon is the nicest guy in the world but I can't remember a player for us who i enjoy watching quite as much as I do Kazenga. He is so exciting to watch, I think he's got a massive future and is actually quite under rated.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Kaz. he has that something special that gets you out of your seat. OK, players of his ilk drive you mad with inconsistancy but, when he's on his game he's just 'WOW!!!"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here