Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I woke up at 20 past 11 boom

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Got up, went for a run, got back, wife and 'kids' (23 and 18) were just surfacing for our agreed 9.30am present-fest. I really don't miss those 4am exciteable starts......

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
Mine are still up... 12 & 9 years old,
Picked them up from their mums at 1.00pm today and they can stay up as late as they like!
They'll hopefully have a massive lie in tomorrow too which I'd be very happy about.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Mine are still up... 12 & 9 years old,
Picked them up from their mums at 1.00pm today and they can stay up as late as they like!
They'll hopefully have a massive lie in tomorrow too which I'd be very happy about.

Precious time - enjoy it.

My 6-y-o has just gone to bed. A long day of much excitement, presents and Canvey Island. Life gets no better.

I pick up my daughter tomorrow morning. Only yesterday I decided to give the QPR game a miss as the 27th is the only day we have the chance to all chill out at home together as we're out again tomorrow and also the 28th and 29th.

It's 23:40 and I'm just about to have my first drink of the day. Cheers!

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
Precious time - enjoy it.

My 6-y-o has just gone to bed. A long day of much excitement, presents and Canvey Island. Life gets no better.

I pick up my daughter tomorrow morning. Only yesterday I decided to give the QPR game a miss as the 27th is the only day we have the chance to all chill out at home together as we're out again tomorrow and also the 28th and 29th.

It's 23:40 and I'm just about to have my first drink of the day. Cheers!

Thank you,
I've have a lovely day with them cooking dinner and playing games giving them Christmas Day no.2.
Blimey, I thought having my first drink at about 4 today was late having finished the running around.
Cheers to you too. Perhaps you have a few hours ahead of you anyhow thinking of the nocturnal thread?

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
My 2.5 year old who doesn't,really understand what Xmas is about is throwing proper tantrums.

Spent the morning and afternoon at my in-laws where we let her gorge on chocolate and sweets. Spent the evening at my folks with all the family as they live down the road. I've tried to stop the eating and failed.

We have a 2.5 year old who apart from a one hour nap this,afternoon has been awake since 7.45am.

Today was supposed to be a,good day but has mostly been stressful. My sister keeps,saying that she will crash eventually.

Like **** that's gonna,happen.

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
Stop all the clocks, cut off the telephone,
Prevent the dog from barking with a juicy bone,
Silence the pianos and with muffled drum
Bring out the coffin, let the mourners come.

Let aeroplanes circle moaning overhead
Scribbling on the sky the message He Is Dead,
Put crepe bows round the white necks of the public doves,
Let the traffic policemen wear black cotton gloves.

He was my North, my South, my East and West,
My working week and my Sunday rest,
My noon, my midnight, my talk, my song;
I thought that love would last for ever: I was wrong.

The stars are not wanted now: put out every one;
Pack up the moon and dismantle the sun;
Pour away the ocean and sweep up the wood.
For nothing now can ever come to any good.

not a good time for you then?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here