So who's going to stop us now???

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Definitely want a Hudds win here. But I'd trade that for Derby getting tonked!

There are a remarkable amount of posts that just say 'don't care what happens as long as we win', it's a lie. Obviously you care. Would you really be disinterested if everybody close to us wins 100% of their games 2-0? The pressure would be ridiculous, and as Rugrat says, we are not going to win ALL of our games. I always want our closest competitors to slip up!

Exactly. And there will be games, likely consecutive games, where we won't win.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I don't care what other teams do as long as we keep winning
We can't win everything. If 2 other teams break records, we're in trouble, so most of us care what other teams do. 89 points would have been enough last year, if it wasn't for what other teams did.

EDIT - I see I'm just repeating what has been said a few times already. Sorry I wasted your time.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
EDIT - I see I'm just repeating what has been said a few times already. Sorry I wasted your time.

That's okay. I'm not doing anything in particular. In fact I've been wasting my time on here since about 1998 :facepalm:

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Love this post from Villa Talk

Some of these goals Norwich are conceding are laughable.

McGovern showing it maybe wasn't a good idea to install him as first choice keeper due to him having a stormer v Germany.

Love watching Knockaert though, beautiful player.

If we can't make up the ground for 2nd I'd love to see Brighton do it after way they missed out last year. Big fan of Hughton.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
How many points this time last year?

If I remember correctly, this time last year we were just about to lose for the first time after 21 unbeaten, 43 points and a far worse GD. So far so good this season, but still a long way to go.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Keeping an eye on other random games, especially towards the end of the season is all part of the love for your club. Be it a relegation scrap or promotion run, it's fun to have such an avid interest in other games. At the end of last season every Boro or Burnley game was just as important as ours! I quite liked it - especially when they were live on tv...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
If I remember correctly, this time last year we were just about to lose for the first time after 21 unbeaten, 43 points and a far worse GD. So far so good this season, but still a long way to go.

GD wasn't that far worse, like 9 goals. Difference is other teams are shit.

Fulham and Derby only dangers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
My mate who is a Wednesday fan reckons they will...just signed callum McManaman and he thinks they have the strongest squad in the championship!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports