Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So who's going to Luton then?

elbowpatches

Jul 7, 2003
Cambridge
Snap up those spare 800 tickets and belt out the noise. According to the footballgroundguide.co.uk the away end gets quite noisy if there's only a few people there so lets pack it out and raise the decibel level.

Also there's the hilarious entrance to the away end pictured on the site. Really does look like the entrance to someones house.

Can't wait, it'll hopefully be a great atmosphere.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
holla back.

Of course I'm going...look forward to seeing you Kuiper's as I know your one of the dwaynesters only fans:blush:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
4 of us

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
I'll be there

elbowpatches

Jul 7, 2003
Cambridge
dwayne said:
holla back.

Of course I'm going...look forward to seeing you Kuiper's as I know your one of the dwaynesters only fans:blush:

A fan? What, because I've never openly disagreed with you? :lolol: See you tomorrow, nice local(ish) game for me, be there 7ish depending on the battle with bloody Baldock.

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
First game I will have been to in a while. Couldn't make Wycombe so driving from Bristol so I can have my go at chanting for Falmer.

Jan 26, 2004
I wish I could be, but don't finish work till 5.30, and can't get there in time as have to go from Ipswich to Liverpool Street, across to Euston (I think) and up all the way to Luton, and do the return journey afterwards!!

If it was Wednesday night, then maybe, but sods law!!

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Not so sure about this statement however in the "Brighton & Hove Albion" section:

Local Rivals
With a lack of other league clubs in the area, Brighton fans have focused on Crystal Palace.

Very inaccurate journalism there, implying that we don't like Palace for reasons of convenience!!

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
:lolol: we hate for the scum for convenience funniest thing I have heard all day!!

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Course I'll be there !!

:ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf: :ascarf:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
i'll be there ,
unreserved seating innit , lets make an NSC block:lol: