Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So, who would you like in the 4th Round ?

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
gus wants an away game

Regarding the draw, Gus Poyet is quoted as saying this on the official website

“Now we look forward to the draw; the players want the biggest team away but I want us to play the smallest team at home. We will see what happens tomorrow.”

Not sure where you got him wanting an away game from ?

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Yep! The biggest team away or smallest at home makes sense. Wont be Manure by the looks of it. Ha ha !

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I wont sleep much tonight. Get really excited when it comes to the draw. Hate knowing any of the ball numbers before hand as it spoils the fun.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Anyone crap at home please.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Any team at home. Don't really care who, but even if it's the worst team Barber will still charge FULL prices.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Arsenal is good, 20 mins up the road... just prefer Luton, little more time and a guaranteed win.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Being a typical NSC reader, I want a MASSIVE Premier League club by which I mean Man Utd, Man City, Arsenal or Chelsea obviously because I wouldn't get out of bed to watch any of the others who are all not glamorous enough and shit. Preferably away so I can prove what a great supporter I am but the travel must be included in the price of the ticket otherwise it's a rip-off & I don't want to pay more than £5 to get in (and kids should be free - being the FA Cup and all). That way I'll have loads of money left for all the food and drink I will buy at the game which singlehandedly keeps Albion in business, even though I blow all my cash on away games. Oh and I hope we don't play that boring possession football like we did against Newcastle because that's not going to get us anywhere, Poyet you mug.

(Anyone at home for me thanks. I'd rather have the best chance of winning and put more of my money in Albion's pocket rather than the rail companies)..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here