Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So who won the old Sussex Senior Cup?

anyhow, the flag is now officially missing, I was at The Amex an hour ago and the security staff were VERY helpful and determined to get a result however when they finally made contact with someone that was on duty Sunday the were informed, on the lines of, that the flag HAD been returned to its owners :( (RIP flag)

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
anyhow, the flag is now officially missing, I was at The Amex an hour ago and the security staff were VERY helpful and determined to get a result however when they finally made contact with someone that was on duty Sunday the were informed, on the lines of, that the flag HAD been returned to its owners :( (RIP flag)

There is something about that club and flags.....maybe the "builders" had it away like the last one??

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Maybe you should ask [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION] if he has seen the mislaid flag in his travels. :)

Maybe you should ask [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION] if he has seen the mislaid flag in his travels. :)

ah my mate unrest, he doesn't know me, but I remember him and his mates well pissed upon the train on the way to Leeds in 1982, me and my mate were only about 14 but went on our own (Moulscoombers you see!) one of the best aways ever (excl. Le Harve or Guernsey!)

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
Bognor Rocks and Torchie Boy are you the lads I occasionally meet in the Evening Star

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here