Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So who WILL be Sami's number 2?

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
where? as far as I can see he only agreed to join the club on Thursday.

I guess that's when he signed the contract. PB said he could have made him work a notice period but why bother? They probably just tore it up and let him on his way, all evens

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
I guess that's when he signed the contract. PB said he could have made him work a notice period but why bother? They probably just tore it up and let him on his way, all evens

Then how come there is no mention of the length of contract? surely if he signed a deal say 2 years we would be entitled to compensation.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Danny Murphy?

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I don't think Litmanen or Carragher would be too far down Sami's list.

If it's to be any of Sami's ex bin dipper buddies, please let it be Emile Heskey :D

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Then how come there is no mention of the length of contract? surely if he signed a deal say 2 years we would be entitled to compensation.

Wouldn't know for sure but I'd guess that he signed a regular employment contract, so no specific term, just a notice period either way (which the club decided on being pointless to enforce). Perhaps that's how it is for everyone on the non playing side below the position of First team Manager/Coach?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Personally I'll be happy with somebody who already knows the English leagues, either as a coach or player, preferably from the Premier League. Murphy, Fowler, Carragher, Litmanen, any of these would be good IMO.

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
Wouldn't know for sure but I'd guess that he signed a regular employment contract, so no specific term, just a notice period either way (which the club decided on being pointless to enforce). Perhaps that's how it is for everyone on the non playing side below the position of First team Manager/Coach?

Ok that would make sense, just hope the club will make it clearer later on.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Personally I'll be happy with somebody who already knows the English leagues, either as a coach or player, preferably from the Premier League. Murphy, Fowler, Carragher, Litmanen, any of these would be good IMO.

I'd be happy with any of those to be honest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here