• Lallana

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Big Dan Burn

Votes: 1 0.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Gross for me, but Mac also worthy. Two superb performances that stood out in team full of excellent efforts.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Biss, Gross and Mac were all superb, Trossard was really on it also, but I'm going for Yves.

He just won, distributed and carried the ball SO well, it really freed up the players ahead of him to do what they did.

Without Bissouma doing that, it all falls apart.

GooGull

Aug 14, 2016
I gave it to Pascal but wow Macca was superb and Leo had his best game for ages. Add in the rest and at last we got the win our play has deserved :albion2:

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
This vote shows just how consistent bissouma has been. Without him mccalister, gross and trossard would not be able to do what they do. I have said it before and I will say it again, I think bissouma is going to be remembered as the greatest yet to wear a Brighton shirt. He is just so good. It is a shame we don’t get to see him in the flesh. The last time I saw him live was Bournemouth at home where he was breathtakingly good - only on that occasion Mooy stole the headlines. The way he creates space in the middle of midfield is just amazing. He is our best player and dominated the midfield.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
This vote shows just how consistent bissouma has been. Without him mccalister, gross and trossard would not be able to do what they do. I have said it before and I will say it again, I think bissouma is going to be remembered as the greatest yet to wear a Brighton shirt. He is just so good. It is a shame we don’t get to see him in the flesh. The last time I saw him live was Bournemouth at home where he was breathtakingly good - only on that occasion Mooy stole the headlines. The way he creates space in the middle of midfield is just amazing. He is our best player and dominated the midfield.

I said on the live thread and will again as it bears repeating, his early booking against Fulham really nullified him and it was apparent how much more dynamic he was able to be last night, which in turn really made us tick

D

Deleted member 2719

Pascal Gross, made the goal, very nearly scored himself, and pulled all the strings in midfield.

What else do you want?

Exactly this.

Mac did really well, but Trossard beat mac for second IMO apart for minutes on the pitch.

It was great to see others pitching in for MOM.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here