Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So who is Overseas tomorrow?

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....
Having been at the Riverside to watch Mike Dean ruin the game by brandishing a red card to Dale Stephens, I now find myself at my desk in Mississauga with Johnny Cantor and Warren Aspinall on Seagulls Player and the official match thread on NSC to guide me through the playoffs. :thumbsup:

Jbanged

Jan 16, 2013
Barcelona
I will be in a delightful Scottish bar in Barcelona for tonight. Not my choice, but a Wednesday fan almost friend. His choice for the Scottish bar... As if I needed to add that part

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Having been at the Riverside to watch The Complete And Utter Shyster ruin the game by brandishing a red card to Dale Stephens, I now find myself at my desk in Mississauga with Johnny Cantor and Warren Aspinall on Seagulls Player and the official match thread on NSC to guide me through the playoffs. :thumbsup:

Similar here, at my desk in York Mills. I should be able to stream it on BeIN Sport Connect though.

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
Sort of like me, heading to back to Blighty (Brighton) today for the game on Monday. Came over for four days from BC, Canada.

That's where I want to be, love B.C it has everything I need in life, old Datsuns (I own a 510) mountains for snowboarding and mountain biking and a chilled out vibe. One day! Was thinking to head down Monday night but not sure if I can trust Southern trains to get me back to London after the game.

kelownaseagull

Sep 13, 2003
BC Canada
That's where I want to be, love B.C it has everything I need in life, old Datsuns (I own a 510) mountains for snowboarding and mountain biking and a chilled out vibe. One day! Was thinking to head down Monday night but not sure if I can trust Southern trains to get me back to London after the game.

Pretty good life here! Loads of mountains for biking where we are and snow resorts within an hours drive (Big White, Silver Star and Apex). Now if we can get rid of those ridiculous trucks!

Certainly understand the reluctance, but it's worth the trip by train just to see the stripes. ;)

I am currently sitting in Kelowna airport, BeIN Sports ready to go!

UTA!

Marty McFly

Seagulls Over Canada
Aug 19, 2006
La Pêche, Quebec
Pretty good life here! Loads of mountains for biking where we are and snow resorts within an hours drive (Big White, Silver Star and Apex). Now if we can get rid of those ridiculous trucks!

Certainly understand the reluctance, but it's worth the trip by train just to see the stripes. ;)

I am currently sitting in Kelowna airport, BeIN Sports ready to go!

UTA!

Had a great time in Kelowna two summers ago. Wineries, Lake Okanogan, and great weather - what's not to like?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here