Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] So who is going to the Coronation tomorrow?

Who is going to the Coronation tomorrow

• Sadly I’ll be washing my hair

Votes: 8 11.0%
  • Yes, of course, momentous occasion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fence

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I’ll be a full regalia armchair wanker watching on the TV

Votes: 9 12.3%
  • I will be avoiding anything to do with it

Votes: 22 30.1%
  • I’ll dip in and out with the tv on in the background

Votes: 26 35.6%
  • I’ll be playing or watching some football

Votes: 4 5.5%
  • Other

Votes: 4 5.5%

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
You might even bump into Crodo who is probably camping out to get a prime position

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i'd rather do the shopping, hoping it'll be quiet.

catch the highlights which will be on for the rest or the weekend.

Jul 7, 2003
Listening to the radio, former Gulls Eye co-leader Peter Kennard BEM will be attending the main event as one of the invited guests. Was one of a number of randomly selected BEM holders who were invited.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Quite looking forward to, historic occasion and excuse to have a good party. Our road is full of bunting and flags, nice atmosphere and a few local events, pubs doing Buck’s Fizz breakfasts etc. Still MAKING MY MIND UP on whether to have one…See what I did there? :) Why thank you

Shins

Aug 13, 2015
Playing cricket if the weather holds out, otherwise whatever else I can find. I'm in London so won't be venturing anywhere near tourist town, not that I would do anyway.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
It’s Man City v Leeds isn’t it ? I can’t wait to see Big Sam stick it to those fancy dan foreigners at City. There’s a goal for Leeds (for free) literally every time they fanny around at the back. Bish bosh 10-0 to the Champions of Europe.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I shall be sleeping. On nights presently. I wouldn't be watching if I were awake though.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Very interesting to see how unpopular the monarchy is when viewing nsc over the last few days.

Quebec Seagull

Vive le football... LIBRE!
Oct 19, 2022
Gatineau, Québec, CANADA
I'm in London to catch a couple of evening shows. I'm tempted to go see what the fuss is all about; but if it rains and I can't actually see anything of the procession on account of the 1000s and 1000s of royalists already camped out along the route, then why should I bother? I don't fancy squeezing myself into the sardine cans that the buses and tube are bound to be, either...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here