Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] So who is going down with WBA and Sheff Utd

Who is going down with west brom and sheff utd

• Total voters

barmyarmy

Banned
Feb 6, 2021
Well given our goal difference, you could be below us on Monday.

Fingers crossed.

Us? just because I'm not as hopeful as some of us on here I am now not an Albion fan? Bizarre comment, its a football forum, different opinions are part of that.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Fulham will just go down I think.
Saint-Maximim has just equalised for Newcastle. Whatever the result tonight, if he stays fit they have enough quality to just more than Fulham. Fulham have Palace up next and then the final game against Newcastle but a pretty rough run-in between those games.

Pretty sure we will finish highest in that list.

ArfurW8

May 22, 2009
Fort Neef
I fully expect BHA to beat Palace tomorrow,hopefully I am wrong but we really are a poor side.
The key game for me is our home game with Fulham,win that and I think we may be able to stumble over the line,lose it and looking at our fixtures I think we are in big trouble.
May the best team win,if it is you please could you keep it to less than 5-0 though.

I genuinely don’t know and each guess I try to make seems wrong as soon as I say it

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I fully expect BHA to beat Palace tomorrow,hopefully I am wrong but we really are a poor side.
The key game for me is our home game with Fulham,win that and I think we may be able to stumble over the line,lose it and looking at our fixtures I think we are in big trouble.
May the best team win,if it is you please could you keep it to less than 5-0 though.

Just looked at your fixtures.

Lose to us and Fulham and it looks pretty dicey.
Thing is though, you always seem to be able to drag a win out of somewhere.

Could easily be tonight.
I can't remember a game between us, where we have been such odds on favourites.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
We can draw our way out of it, Fulham and Newc fixtures are tough, Roy will keep that lot up but hopefully really close for them...........

rebel51

Jan 4, 2021
West sussex
I am staggered, utterly befuddled, that any Brighton fan would genuinely think that we are the most likely side to get relegated with WBA and SU this season.

Currently 12 people who appear to genuinely think, despite our game in hand, our points advantage and the relative form of these sides, that we will go down this season.

It explains a huge amount about the context of some of the utter miserablism that gets posted by some on here.
its a free country and its still a possibility so why not. Chill.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
its a free country and its still a possibility so why not. Chill.

Thank you for that fatuous contribution. Of course it's a possibility, but that's not the question. It's who IS going down with.

And of course it's a free country. I'm not trying to censor, just don't understand the logic. And none of the 12 attempting to explain their position (on a discussion forum).

rebel51

Jan 4, 2021
West sussex
Thank you for that fatuous contribution. Of course it's a possibility, but that's not the question. It's who IS going down with.

And of course it's a free country. I'm not trying to censor, just don't understand the logic. And none of the 12 attempting to explain their position (on a discussion forum).

Don't let the comment ruin your day only joking btw. If we win tonite then I'm sure that will change, but we never seem to win these sort of games coz we are bhafc.lets change that and turn these pikeys over tonite

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

I’d be shocked if you beat us, I’ll be honest.

But Roy has 11 examples of draws we’ve had this season to study, I’m sure he’s been all over them. You’ve got a fantastic chance of a point by playing identical tactics to those you employed at Selhurst. Whilst scoring against a team that has conceded once in their last 6 fixtures seems a push, keeping a clean sheet against us is very doable. You’ll need an in-form keeper and a huge amount of luck but I believe that you’ll be coming away with a point from a 0-0 draw, most other teams do.

Watching the Albion is very much like watching Man City (without the goals) at the moment, our defensive record is on par with them this season; so plenty for you to admire tonight.

Oh....and one more thing, it’s always possible that some of the multitude of shots we hopelessly fire off towards the opposition goal each week could go in. If it’s our day then 5-0 could be on the cards, you might want a cheeky insurance bet on that to bring a little light to your darkness if the worst for you should happen. As for me, my money is on 0-0 and an evening of frustration as we do everything but score; that’s what we see here most weeks.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Would LOVE to see the Croydon Mafia fall. The geordies failing that, but in all honesty, I think it will be Fulham. I can't see them holding onto their current form for much longer. Their squad is very thin should Lookman get injured etc.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern

I didn't vote for the Albion (I plumped for Newcastle) but I can understand why someone would vote for Brighton, bizarre as it may seem.

There are really only three teams that can go down (Burnley are too savvy and Palace too far ahead) so in a three-horse race, there will always be people who back one of the three, even if they are the outsider.

I see that the BBC was musing over Hodgson's future at the weekend, highlighting his poor record of 3 wins in 14 games and speculating on his future. That 'poor record' is exactly the same as Potter's. And while we're in a better position than the other two clubs, a team that has only won one game at home all season can never feel fully secure.

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
I didn't vote for the Albion (I plumped for Newcastle) but I can understand why someone would vote for Brighton, bizarre as it may seem.

There are really only three teams that can go down (Burnley are too savvy and Palace too far ahead) so in a three-horse race, there will always be people who back one of the three, even if they are the outsider.

I see that the BBC was musing over Hodgson's future at the weekend, highlighting his poor record of 3 wins in 14 games and speculating on his future. That 'poor record' is exactly the same as Potter's. And while we're in a better position than the other two clubs, a team that has only won one game at home all season can never feel fully secure.

Also, if you look at the form table, NO ONE has scored fewer goals than us over the past 5 games.

Having said that, I don't expect us to go down - we're too good!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here