So who has made their Amex season ticket presentation APPOINTMENTS then ?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
It would appear that their priority system has worked (slots reserved) because I got through at 9am this morning and although I couldn't book a time on the first day-Jan 10, I had a few choices for the next day-Jan 11 so 12:30 it is for me.

Shoreham Beach Seagull

May 6, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Well that was a mess, women on the phone told me i'd only had a season ticket for 2 years. But i've had a season ticket for 9 years in total in 3 different areas. She said that she didn't find anything, so I asked to go at a time with my other friends in priority 4. She said the first date was in February some time but I could go on the 18th January onwards on my own. I'm guessing this means I am in the first priority after all of that?

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
Just booked mine and 7 other priority 1s for 17th Jan 6.00pm, im in Block D.

One Big tip!- If you wish to book up for a group of you at the same time you must have your fan number for each one but also the fan`s address, i rang up without a couple of our group`s address details and had to keep the guy hanging on the phone while i rung around to find them out, a mobile number will suffice instead of their address, but it wont be useable if that mobile number does not match what their system has, i.e if their mobile number has changed in the last yr or two.

The guy I had, Jay, was really helpful and weve got 8 of us going on the same nite so really pleased.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Been no post in Arundel since letters went out so still don't have mine!

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
Dont wait for the post i havent, just need the fan number and address (0845 8730251)

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
Dont wait for the post i havent, just need the fan number and address (0845 8730251)

Yep just ring them - they are very quick & helpful - I'm priority 4 and was offered
4th Feb but I've taken 7th Feb at 6pm so kids can come with me after school.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Well that was a mess, women on the phone told me i'd only had a season ticket for 2 years. But i've had a season ticket for 9 years in total in 3 different areas. She said that she didn't find anything, so I asked to go at a time with my other friends in priority 4. She said the first date was in February some time but I could go on the 18th January onwards on my own. I'm guessing this means I am in the first priority after all of that?

what you get to go on teh 18th Jan as they could only find you having a ST for 2 years

Shoreham Beach Seagull

May 6, 2009
Shoreham Beach
what you get to go on teh 18th Jan as they could only find you having a ST for 2 years

I've had a season ticket for 9 years in different seats. Block B for 6 Block E for 1 and Block D for 2 hense why she said 2 years. When I asked about being in the priority 1 she said no but it looks like I have been booked in it. Not sure if she was wording it as well as she could have.

minnieme

Sep 10, 2006
Brighton
Got ours today, 3.30 on the 4th Feb then straight to the pub.

SadTC

Dec 6, 2010
I have. BUT has anyone noticed the huge hike in prices? and also the withdrawal of inclusive Travel (now only susidised). My ticket (South Centre at Withdean=Zone D East at Amex) has gone up by 50% (or even more if you take into account withdrawal of inclusive Travel).

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I have. BUT has anyone noticed the huge hike in prices? and also the withdrawal of inclusive Travel (now only susidised). My ticket (South Centre at Withdean=Zone D East at Amex) has gone up by 50% (or even more if you take into account withdrawal of inclusive Travel).

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that a brand new state of the art stadium with padded seats and a roof is a bit more than 50% better than Withdean

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
If the 3rd wasnt a bank holiday I might have believed you

That and the fact the appointments/presentations don't start until Jan 10. Good effort though.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Southampton do exactly the same regarding travel

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports