Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So who has made their Amex season ticket presentation APPOINTMENTS then ?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Still waiting for our lazy bastard postie to deliver my uber fan, come and select the next best seats that the 1901 club have left for us. Get your lazy backside out there in the snow and bring me my letter you lazy twat :tantrum:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Still waiting for our lazy bastard postie to deliver my uber fan, come and select the next best seats that the 1901 club have left for us. Get your lazy backside out there in the snow and bring me my letter you lazy twat :tantrum:

Just call the number (on page 5 or 6 of this thread) and quote your season ticket account number (beginning with 4 0's and then a 5 I believe)

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
There does seem to be something a bit odd going on with the arrangements. Based on the above I just phoned again to check my priority and had it confirmed I am P1, but the earliest date was still 25/1 because of the booking by seating block system. Therefore although I'm P1 I'm on a session with P4s.

3 of us same time as you. We are P1s as well. We sit in the North Stand now but we used to sit in C Block!

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
I shall wear my snuggest briefs then ;)

Without wanting to sound all superfan I'm in your catagory too - 9 year + STH including Gillingham and The Goldstone, gave £250 to Alive & Kicking, did my bit to kick the scum out of the board blah blah blah. So yes, we'll have to accept that we won't get as much of a choice as perhaps we'd been lead to believe but as I said on the STH + 3 thread, there is no solution that I can think of that is 100% fair to loyal STH's and gives the future of the club the best kick start by getting as many total STH's and the next generation of fans in quick.

Agreed - I guess at the end of the day if we fill the place that's the name of the game and it's what we fought for.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Feb 3rd booked in for me. I'm priority 4 as I've only had my own season ticket for 8 years the years before it was in someone elses name. Oh well.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Just booked for 3rd of Feb at 12.30 as a priority 4 . Seems to confirm that this is the first available date for us lowly 4's. Only had a Withdean ST for 6 years so no problem with letting the higher categories get in first.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here